Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort 23:38 - Jul 26 with 6788 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 23:40 - Jul 26 with 5186 viewsBanosswan

He looks (obviously not from this video) like he's beefed up too.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:01 - Jul 27 with 5122 viewsDyfnant

Future World footballer of the year

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:16 - Jul 27 with 5085 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

All I can say is thank goodness he left Wales and had his talents nurtured by Southampton and then Spurs. We are truly blessed to have such an amazing player call himself Welsh.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:26 - Jul 27 with 5061 viewsBanosswan

Is that how you felt when you left Wales to go to the 98th best uni in the UK?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:39 - Jul 27 with 5005 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:26 - Jul 27 by Banosswan

Is that how you felt when you left Wales to go to the 98th best uni in the UK?

My chosen course is only taught at a very small number of universities in the United Kingdom. None in Wales teach it. Salford was the best out of the few universities in terms of future job prospects and level of teaching for this course. I am very happy to be here.

I also attended Coleg Sir Gar in Pibwrlwyd which is hardly Eaton College yet I progressed from there exceptionally.

If I was studying something as common as 'Sports Science' or 'English Literature' which is taught in nearly every uni in Britain and I ended up at the 98th best uni in terms of teaching that course, then I would be disappointed. Alas, I am at one of, if not the best for my chosen course. I'm very happy.

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:43 - Jul 27 with 5009 viewsBanosswan

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:39 - Jul 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

My chosen course is only taught at a very small number of universities in the United Kingdom. None in Wales teach it. Salford was the best out of the few universities in terms of future job prospects and level of teaching for this course. I am very happy to be here.

I also attended Coleg Sir Gar in Pibwrlwyd which is hardly Eaton College yet I progressed from there exceptionally.

If I was studying something as common as 'Sports Science' or 'English Literature' which is taught in nearly every uni in Britain and I ended up at the 98th best uni in terms of teaching that course, then I would be disappointed. Alas, I am at one of, if not the best for my chosen course. I'm very happy.

That's good, I was only being facetious. The course I'm studying is only taught in six universities in the UK, luckily swansea is one.

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 05:40 - Jul 27 with 4858 viewsGriffting

Southampton have produced some great talent. If they'd kept hold of them all they'd be top 4 material!
His growth as a player over the past few years has been pretty amazing really.. To think he wasn't on a winning side for 2 years and spurs were on the brink of selling him to Birmingham for pence not so long ago! Crazy stuff. Should give hope to any young footballer.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 07:07 - Jul 27 with 4826 viewsDyfnant

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 05:40 - Jul 27 by Griffting

Southampton have produced some great talent. If they'd kept hold of them all they'd be top 4 material!
His growth as a player over the past few years has been pretty amazing really.. To think he wasn't on a winning side for 2 years and spurs were on the brink of selling him to Birmingham for pence not so long ago! Crazy stuff. Should give hope to any young footballer.

Shows just old Arry R for what he is, clueless

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 08:13 - Jul 27 with 4766 viewsGriffting

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 07:07 - Jul 27 by Dyfnant

Shows just old Arry R for what he is, clueless

To be fair to old Arry, he was bought in as a left back and he was pretty garbage there.. Still took him a couple of years to click that he might be a tad more useful further up the pitch.. Better lad than never eh!
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 08:29 - Jul 27 with 4737 viewsJethroJack

He loves scoring against Inter.......it was that hat-trick against them in the Champions League that "put him on the map". Brazilian Maicon - rated the best right back on the planet at the time - was torn a spare a r s e h o l e by Bale in both games.

Destined to be No.1 on the planet
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 8:30]
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 09:08 - Jul 27 with 4646 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 05:40 - Jul 27 by Griffting

Now then. I read Harry's autobiography not long ago, and he said in there that the stories about him nearly selling him/loaning him are a load of crap, didn't even enter his head. Now i tend to believe him, as this website is a classic example of when people repeat a rumour enough times, it eventually becomes a fact. If you look at how many times he played Bale, including being in the first side he picked whilst at Spurs, it kind of backs up what he says.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 09:46 - Jul 27 with 4576 viewsABERSWAN

Doubt Harry would have admitted to everyone,he almost let the most expensive player in the world go for peanuts. Bale was mostly sub at the time,and was strongly linked with following Gunter to Forest,only reason Bale was not sold or sent out on loan,was because Assou Ekotto was off to the African Nations and spurs needed a left back. Took his chance while Ekotto was away, and the rest is history. As for Harry getting all the credit for switching him to the wing,anyone who saw the Bale documentary a few weeks back,will have seen Brian Flynn,saying it was him contacting Spurs and urging them to play Bale further forward.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 09:49 - Jul 27 with 4558 viewsepaul

It happens at most clubs, look at Dean Saunders, told by Bond you'll never make it son, paid his own train fare to Brighton, well the rest is history, didn't turn out to bad a player

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 09:53 - Jul 27 with 4557 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 09:46 - Jul 27 by ABERSWAN

Doubt Harry would have admitted to everyone,he almost let the most expensive player in the world go for peanuts. Bale was mostly sub at the time,and was strongly linked with following Gunter to Forest,only reason Bale was not sold or sent out on loan,was because Assou Ekotto was off to the African Nations and spurs needed a left back. Took his chance while Ekotto was away, and the rest is history. As for Harry getting all the credit for switching him to the wing,anyone who saw the Bale documentary a few weeks back,will have seen Brian Flynn,saying it was him contacting Spurs and urging them to play Bale further forward.

Check his appearances under Harry. He also goes on to explain the reasons for switching his positions and the run of games that he was never on the winning side and how Sir Alex gave him advice on the issue.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:10 - Jul 27 with 4445 viewsicecoldjack

I tend to think Harry is ar$£ covering myself , Bale was always going to be a massive talent , it was just a question of player management, coaching and time .

I dont mind Harry as a manager but he has History for turning over high numbers of players, with that method certain ones wil fall through the net, Bale IMO was one of them .

Of course if he was English then he would have been talked up massively from day 1 and would never have had such a torrid time in his first 18 months at Spurs.

Wasn't it Redknapp that ruined Duffy as well ?
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:12 - Jul 27 with 4439 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:10 - Jul 27 by icecoldjack

I tend to think Harry is ar$£ covering myself , Bale was always going to be a massive talent , it was just a question of player management, coaching and time .

I dont mind Harry as a manager but he has History for turning over high numbers of players, with that method certain ones wil fall through the net, Bale IMO was one of them .

Of course if he was English then he would have been talked up massively from day 1 and would never have had such a torrid time in his first 18 months at Spurs.

Wasn't it Redknapp that ruined Duffy as well ?

Well there's bound to be an element of blowing his own trumpet, as that's generally what happens in an autobiography. So it is up to you, the doubters to prove him wrong.

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:16 - Jul 27 with 4424 viewsAquinas

Where is this Eaton College?
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:27 - Jul 27 with 4395 viewsicecoldjack

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:12 - Jul 27 by Neath_Jack

Well there's bound to be an element of blowing his own trumpet, as that's generally what happens in an autobiography. So it is up to you, the doubters to prove him wrong.

I dont need to prove anything, its just my opinion, Harry being the ducking and diving type that he is would probably mean half the book is a load of tripe.

But as you say,thats generally what happens in an autobiography, blowing your own trumpet etc,etc.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:48 - Jul 27 with 4344 viewsParlay

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:16 - Jul 27 by Aquinas

Eton funnily enough

Edit - just picked up on his typo.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 11:49]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:01 - Jul 27 with 4314 viewsDrizzy

It's a sh*t uni, Rhys. Sorry to break it to you.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:13 - Jul 27 with 4294 viewsAquinas

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:01 - Jul 27 by Drizzy

It's a sh*t uni, Rhys. Sorry to break it to you.

Yeah but its not his fault because he didn't go to Eaton College.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:22 - Jul 27 with 4278 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:16 - Jul 27 by Aquinas

Eaton Crescent

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:23 - Jul 27 with 4273 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I always find it amusing when people bring up random personal information about me because they are unable to keep the discussion on topic. It says a lot about those people.

It's even funnier when the people who do it sometimes have tantrums when people do it to them too.

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:32 - Jul 27 with 4259 viewsraynor94

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 09:46 - Jul 27 by ABERSWAN

Same here after reading harrys book, there was no chance of bale ever leaving

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:42 - Jul 27 with 4234 viewsraynor94

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 08:13 - Jul 27 by Griffting

To be fair to old Arry, he was bought in as a left back and he was pretty garbage there.. Still took him a couple of years to click that he might be a tad more useful further up the pitch.. Better lad than never eh!

Couple of years? you are having a laugh, I'm no lover of Harry but he put him in his first game in charge and the rest is history, try reading harrys book mun

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024