Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans 19:01 - Aug 1 with 15569 viewsswanseacityfan

SWANS: Gerhard Tremmel, Angel Rangel (c), Scott Tancock, Jazz Richards, Stephen Kingsley, Adam King, Lee Lucas, Nathan Dyer, Jefferson Montero, Josh Sheehan, Alex Samuel.

SUBS: Lukasz Fabianski, Liam Shephard, Raheem Hanley, Henry Jones, Alex Bray.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:37 - Aug 1 with 2997 viewsphact0rri

strangely I don't think we have any subs going into the second half.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:38 - Aug 1 with 2989 viewsmonmouth

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:33 - Aug 1 by phact0rri

Tremmel doesn't have too many good days does he?

His save from Louise at SB was a big part of helping us to win the league cup. Wouldn't like to be reliant on him though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:38 - Aug 1 with 2984 viewsskippyjack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:31 - Aug 1 by libertyjack22

SSN just showed the goals they have a reporter there.....
From what I saw
First goal....Angel in no mans land in the area.....neat header put away by Pugh from a cross from outside the box
Second goal Shot from outside the box limps into the corner from a despairing Tremmel dive which I think my gran could have saved.

Not preparing... young team out tonight was widespread.. mentality isn't correct..

The youngsters think they're in the 1st team probably.. they're blowing their chances.. it's a Shame.. watch them trod off at the end (they've still got breath).

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:40 - Aug 1 with 2963 viewsphact0rri

49: The first chance of the half falls for the #Swans as @JeffMONTERO23 weaves down the left before rifling a shot across goal. Just wide

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:42 - Aug 1 with 2947 viewslibertyjack22

Penalty now for Bmuff

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:42 - Aug 1 with 2933 viewslibertyjack22

Penalty now for Bmuff scored 3-0

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:43 - Aug 1 with 2914 viewsphact0rri

Pitman throws a great strike in, that tremmel (or anyone's gran) has no chance of saving.

But we still got 53 minutes if we dig in.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:46 - Aug 1 with 2831 viewslibertyjack22

From the Bournmouth match blog........

"I feel sorry for the Swansea fans their team have hardly had a shot Since the opening of each half and most of them look pretty bored.... although they are still having a sing song every now and then"

Login to get fewer ads

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:48 - Aug 1 with 2792 viewsphact0rri

I'm not overly worried. its mostly second string. now if we get on the losing end tomorrow then I might start worrying.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:48 - Aug 1 with 2762 viewsJackfath

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:46 - Aug 1 by libertyjack22

From the Bournmouth match blog........

"I feel sorry for the Swansea fans their team have hardly had a shot Since the opening of each half and most of them look pretty bored.... although they are still having a sing song every now and then"

Should be reimbursed

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:49 - Aug 1 with 2758 viewsblaine_scfc

Surprised Montero is playing. Thought be would have been a shoe in for tomorrow's game.
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:49 - Aug 1 with 2754 viewsphact0rri

57: Well worked move down the right-hand side by the #Swans, but the flag goes up for offside as Rangel goes through on goal.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:49 - Aug 1 with 2748 viewsswanseacityfan

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:48 - Aug 1 by phact0rri

I'm not overly worried. its mostly second string. now if we get on the losing end tomorrow then I might start worrying.

Not even second string surely? Bar a few.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:51 - Aug 1 with 2694 viewsphact0rri

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:49 - Aug 1 by blaine_scfc

Surprised Montero is playing. Thought be would have been a shoe in for tomorrow's game.

From what I've followed, I don't think Montero is completely fit into the swans flavour. He's probably got a lot of one on one training. but even still he's been looking well for us.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:52 - Aug 1 with 2671 viewsskippyjack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:49 - Aug 1 by phact0rri

57: Well worked move down the right-hand side by the #Swans, but the flag goes up for offside as Rangel goes through on goal.

That tells you all you need to know.. a fullback is through on goal..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:58 - Aug 1 with 2532 viewsphact0rri

Okay Swans finally slot one in via Montero

AFCB 3 - 1 SWA

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2489 viewsphact0rri

"Francis with a sloppy clearence header and it falls to montero in the box who shoots through francis's legs and it rolls past buchel who did not have a lot of time to see it" -Bournemouth blog

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:01 - Aug 1 with 2458 viewsJonnyTheJack

Found it strange we put 2 friendlies on back to back days but I assume we want players to play a full 80-90 minutes considering we've been using a squad of 22-25 so far in pre season, instead of the 45-60 minutes in the friendlies before.
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:03 - Aug 1 with 2391 viewsphact0rri

Jones, Shephard, Bray and Hanley replace Sheehan, Rangel, Montero and Dyer.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:04 - Aug 1 with 2346 viewspontyjack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:01 - Aug 1 by JonnyTheJack

Found it strange we put 2 friendlies on back to back days but I assume we want players to play a full 80-90 minutes considering we've been using a squad of 22-25 so far in pre season, instead of the 45-60 minutes in the friendlies before.

Yes that's the idea. A shame that we have. 6 out injured, otherwise we might have had a decent team out there
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:07 - Aug 1 with 2280 viewsmax936

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:04 - Aug 1 by pontyjack

Yes that's the idea. A shame that we have. 6 out injured, otherwise we might have had a decent team out there

I know Leon and Rory are out who are the other 4?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:08 - Aug 1 with 2259 viewsOldjack

get the Bournemouth kids on ffs play fair mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:09 - Aug 1 with 2245 viewspontyjack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:07 - Aug 1 by max936

I know Leon and Rory are out who are the other 4?

Chico Amat Emnes and Fulton
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:11 - Aug 1 with 2183 viewsJonnyTheJack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:04 - Aug 1 by pontyjack

It's pretty much our Under 21s out there.

Tomorrow will be a better representation of where we are obviously.
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:11 - Aug 1 with 2178 viewsphact0rri

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:09 - Aug 1 by pontyjack

Chico Amat Emnes and Fulton

what happened to Emnes?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024