Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? 08:47 - Aug 5 with 3308 viewsTwoPhillips

Mate is a Cardiff fan and reckons that we're going to sign Joe Lewis - doesn't know if it's permanent or on loan but says he's been out at Peterborough on loan and did well. He rates him quite highly but haven't heard his name mentioned.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 09:00 - Aug 5 with 3277 viewsbollieboy

Was the big new thing when originally at Peterborough and went for big money to Cardiff. Like many who have gone from a small club for big money his career has then stalled.
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 09:02 - Aug 5 with 3269 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

This one may well be true TP. Or at least, I've heard it as well.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 09:02 - Aug 5 with 3267 viewsPoolman

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 09:00 - Aug 5 by bollieboy

Was the big new thing when originally at Peterborough and went for big money to Cardiff. Like many who have gone from a small club for big money his career has then stalled.

Interesting suggestion - when you think what Joe Hart did with us whilst here then he would definitely be in the 'one to look at ' category.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 10:32 - Aug 5 with 3181 viewssteve_g

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 09:02 - Aug 5 by Poolman

Interesting suggestion - when you think what Joe Hart did with us whilst here then he would definitely be in the 'one to look at ' category.

Have bumped this for the poster who was talking about Chelsea's keeper.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 10:53 - Aug 5 with 3129 viewsSeasideKurt

Top quality keeper who has kept out of the team at Cardiff by a very good Marshall.
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 10:57 - Aug 5 with 3112 viewsleeoggy

now on the mail website

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2716388/Joe-Lewis-closing-loan

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:10 - Aug 5 with 3067 viewsnorfolktangerine

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 10:57 - Aug 5 by leeoggy

now on the mail website

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2716388/Joe-Lewis-closing-loan

Very highly rated at Norwich but kept our of team by Robert Green before moving to Peterborough for around £500k. Then got big money move to Cardiff.
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:12 - Aug 5 with 3059 viewscharlie_fabs

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:10 - Aug 5 by norfolktangerine

Very highly rated at Norwich but kept our of team by Robert Green before moving to Peterborough for around £500k. Then got big money move to Cardiff.

Where in Norfolk are you from mate?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:24 - Aug 5 with 3027 viewsTangerineposh

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:10 - Aug 5 by norfolktangerine

I have extensive knowledge of Calamity Joe. brilliant on his day, but always prone to a monumental clanger. could nt even get in the Posh team at the end of his spell there and we' were not sorry to see the back of him. his Cardiff appearances have been limited to Cup games which included an embarrassment for Joe at Northampton and defeat at Macclesfield I think . Was highly rated in his England U 21 days but lost his way. Lovely lad though and you can't wish to meet a nicer bloke, which is not a good trait for a keeper.
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:33 - Aug 5 with 3006 viewsForever_Tangerine

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:24 - Aug 5 by Tangerineposh

I have extensive knowledge of Calamity Joe. brilliant on his day, but always prone to a monumental clanger. could nt even get in the Posh team at the end of his spell there and we' were not sorry to see the back of him. his Cardiff appearances have been limited to Cup games which included an embarrassment for Joe at Northampton and defeat at Macclesfield I think . Was highly rated in his England U 21 days but lost his way. Lovely lad though and you can't wish to meet a nicer bloke, which is not a good trait for a keeper.

Sounds like a good keeper but I hope we buy him because I don't like having a keeper on a season long loan.
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:35 - Aug 5 with 2998 viewsnorfolktangerine

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:12 - Aug 5 by charlie_fabs

Where in Norfolk are you from mate?

Live just south of Norwich. Been here for 12 years. Try to catch 'Pool when I can! You?
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:42 - Aug 5 with 2977 viewsSeasider91

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:35 - Aug 5 by norfolktangerine

Live just south of Norwich. Been here for 12 years. Try to catch 'Pool when I can! You?

He's proven at championship level. Get him in. Hopefully with a view to a permanent at the end of season.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:02 - Aug 5 with 2917 viewscharlie_fabs

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 11:35 - Aug 5 by norfolktangerine

Long Sutton/Sutton Bridge Area - the "gateway to norfolk". Born in Kings Lynn and lived there all my life till moving to Leeds - 10 years ago. My godparents are still in Foul Anchor (just by Sutton Bridge) and make the commute to games.
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:17 - Aug 5 with 2872 viewsLytham_Pool

Oh how times have changed. Few years back we were beating this club to get to the promised land.....now they're lending us their keeper

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:21 - Aug 5 with 2857 viewsSupertrev

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:17 - Aug 5 by Lytham_Pool

Oh how times have changed. Few years back we were beating this club to get to the promised land.....now they're lending us their keeper

Does he have his own gloves....... If so i am sold
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:22 - Aug 5 with 2850 viewsGhost

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:17 - Aug 5 by Lytham_Pool

Happy with this if it turns out
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:41 - Aug 5 with 2800 viewspoolfc

The last time I noticed him in a game Hameur Bouazza had just scored past him from an impossible angle.

Supposed to be the next big thing a few years back. Needs to be permanent if we're signing a goalkeeper from elsewhere in the championship though. Too much potential upheaval otherwise.
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:45 - Aug 5 with 2782 viewsvoyeur

Dropped the 2011 then, poolfc?

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:57 - Aug 5 with 2746 viewspoolfc

Yep. Changed it to that when Belokon first said 'Prem in five years', and Bowlhead laughed. Did it in four anyway and now Oyston is trying to pretend none of it happened apart so might as well have a change.
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 12:58 - Aug 5 with 2741 viewsspider29

My third party informs me...
This guy is the real deal...
So its a big..
Get in !
from me...
Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 18:54 - Aug 5 with 2653 viewsjosuah98

KO (TwoPhillips) still testing the waters to get fans views
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 21:29]

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 18:59 - Aug 5 with 2631 viewsrockbriggs

Anyone heard the name Joe Lewis as new keeper? on 18:54 - Aug 5 by josuah98

KO (TwoPhillips) still testing the waters to get fans views
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 21:29]

Joe lewis is a quality keeper. We need to sign him on a permanent basis but theres no such thing at bfc. Prone to a clanger?? Isnt every keeper prone to a clanger???
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024