Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is the cut-off? 09:51 - Aug 5 with 886 viewsMr_Sifter

When is the latest we can sign a player before a game? Does it have to be the day before? I'm just wondering how long we actually have to get players in before Saturday.
When is the cut-off? on 10:08 - Aug 5 with 857 viewstommytwojags

I thought Radio Lancs said Thursday Mr S. but I might have mis-heard.
When is the cut-off? on 10:08 - Aug 5 with 848 viewsleeoggy

24 hours before kick off i believe so 3:00pm Friday

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

When is the cut-off? on 10:14 - Aug 5 with 830 viewsSkygod

41.2 Subject to Regulations 41.4 and 41.5, a Player will only be eligible to play in a match organised by The League if the appropriate forms for his registration or the transfer of his registration (other than those referred to in Regulation 41.3) are received (including by facsimile) and found to be in order by the Executive by 12.00 noon on the day prior to the date of such match.

Just under 74 hours to go!
When is the cut-off? on 10:15 - Aug 5 with 825 viewsleeoggy

When is the cut-off? on 10:14 - Aug 5 by Skygod

41.2 Subject to Regulations 41.4 and 41.5, a Player will only be eligible to play in a match organised by The League if the appropriate forms for his registration or the transfer of his registration (other than those referred to in Regulation 41.3) are received (including by facsimile) and found to be in order by the Executive by 12.00 noon on the day prior to the date of such match.

i wasn't that far off

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

When is the cut-off? on 10:18 - Aug 5 with 812 viewsMr_Sifter

When is the cut-off? on 10:14 - Aug 5 by Skygod

Thanks Skygod. I'm impressed at the detail of your reply!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024