Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone regretting not renewing? 08:22 - Aug 6 with 4993 viewssteve_g

I renewed as soon as the deal was announced even before Riga but have to say if I'd have known what was happening over summer then am not sure I would have taken that decision. Quite excited for the new season now though and quite glad I got one - anyone regretting the decision and will miss out on an £8 a game season?

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Anyone regretting not renewing? on 17:06 - Aug 9 with 529 viewsstu

F all to do with he price, it's my team I've watched them for years. I support BFC not the Oystons.

Tangerine is the new black

Anyone regretting not renewing? on 19:01 - Aug 9 with 513 viewsFY3_Tangerine

Anyone regretting not renewing? on 08:51 - Aug 6 by seasider81

No

Not at all. Captain Sensible mugged me off last season.

Missing Millions

Anyone regretting not renewing? on 23:23 - Aug 9 with 498 viewsMr_Brightside

Think you'll find after today the answer to your question from most who haven't renewed will be

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Anyone regretting not renewing? on 10:24 - Aug 10 with 484 viewsKOSBowlCut

Anyone regretting not renewing? on 23:23 - Aug 9 by Mr_Brightside

Think you'll find after today the answer to your question from most who haven't renewed will be

Would be interested to know how many of those who've not renewed will buy a ticket for next week's game and over the season whether they end up paying more than £195.30 in tickets.

That will be the true test as to whether this stance has paid off.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Anyone regretting not renewing? on 18:00 - Aug 10 with 482 viewsBigbrother

Anyone regretting not renewing? on 10:24 - Aug 10 by KOSBowlCut

Would be interested to know how many of those who've not renewed will buy a ticket for next week's game and over the season whether they end up paying more than £195.30 in tickets.

That will be the true test as to whether this stance has paid off.

If we get off to a decent start at home and we can get the crowd buzzing and people talking about us around the town then you amy well find Karl benefits long term as £195 is effectively 8 games - more than that and you should have bought an ST.

However if we carry and and it's another relegation fight then next season is when he will really see the drop because presumably the ST's won't be this price again?

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024