Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? 14:22 - Aug 6 with 932 viewswe_are_Superior

So with the 3 signings in the last 2 days and more on the way, have we completed our business just in time or will the lack of pre-season come back to haunt us?

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 14:23 - Aug 6 with 922 viewsBlackpoolJord

Worth the wait if we can continue signing decent players like we have been, just makes you wonder why we couldn't have done this 4 years ago.

“Squires Gate is, as has been well documented, inadequate in its current form. It’s unlikely there’s anything we could do there that would make that place fit for our purpose” Karl Oyston discussing plans for a new training ground in 2004.

Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 14:34 - Aug 6 with 897 viewsspider29

Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 14:23 - Aug 6 by BlackpoolJord

Worth the wait if we can continue signing decent players like we have been, just makes you wonder why we couldn't have done this 4 years ago.

This squad could be better than prem squad...
2 glaring differences at present..
Tince n Matty....
2 wingers with pace to burn...
Im sure The revolution is addressing this as we speak !
Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 14:43 - Aug 6 with 871 viewswee_Bob

Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 14:23 - Aug 6 by BlackpoolJord

I'd like to think that footballers can quickly form partnerships and know positions. It's not rocket science. More important is that Riga has done a decent scouting job of Forest and we're well organised.
Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 14:53 - Aug 6 with 858 viewsSeasidepete

A little late yes but I'm actually feeling quietly optimistic.

Riga held his nerve and now has the tools. Will need 3 or 4 games to get them organised and then its all about a positive attitude and momentum.

If he pulls it off the problem we will have is keeping Riga after this season.
Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 15:20 - Aug 6 with 836 viewsSuffolkSeasider

Even with the flurry of signings of late, we're still way behind in terms of a squad and the lack of proper pre-season will surely haunt us throughout the season. As mentioned earlier in the thread, we are really lacking in wingers. Unless the new young Tom is our hope down the right when he is fit? Bobby G. isn't a winger, still not sure if he is even a decent player in his preferred role behind the strikers. Would like to see us get a marauding right back in too, even if it is a loan signing. I miss us having Coleman and Baps. Plus of course a keeper for when we play Cardiff and for when Lewis gets knocks and niggles.

So in summary, still too little (though with the way things are going I'm hopeful that will soon change) and definitely too late.
Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 15:23 - Aug 6 with 824 views20togo

Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 15:20 - Aug 6 by SuffolkSeasider

Even with the flurry of signings of late, we're still way behind in terms of a squad and the lack of proper pre-season will surely haunt us throughout the season. As mentioned earlier in the thread, we are really lacking in wingers. Unless the new young Tom is our hope down the right when he is fit? Bobby G. isn't a winger, still not sure if he is even a decent player in his preferred role behind the strikers. Would like to see us get a marauding right back in too, even if it is a loan signing. I miss us having Coleman and Baps. Plus of course a keeper for when we play Cardiff and for when Lewis gets knocks and niggles.

So in summary, still too little (though with the way things are going I'm hopeful that will soon change) and definitely too late.

we'll only know the answer to this come the end of the season.
Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 16:04 - Aug 6 with 766 viewsskihatarmy

Too Little, Too Late or completed just in time? on 15:23 - Aug 6 by 20togo

we'll only know the answer to this come the end of the season.

other teams have played together in pre season games could take a month to get going time will tell
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024