Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riga's spine of 4 17:09 - Aug 6 with 2626 viewstimbertops

Has he got it yet? I reckon a spine would be GK CB CM CF, so that is currently Lewis, Clarke, Cubero, Miller. Methinks only 2 of those might have been in his original thoughts. Maybe Frans is the CB? Maybe another keeper lined up? Maybe Miller wasn't even on his list? Time will tell!

Always look on the SEASIDE of life!

Riga's spine of 4 on 17:39 - Aug 6 with 2517 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

TT, I'd say Cubero, definitely. Not sure about others, although Lewis would probably please him. I think Oriol would have been near the top of his list, and I agree Frans might be.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Riga's spine of 4 on 18:05 - Aug 6 with 2426 viewsSouthshorepool

Riga's spine of 4 on 17:39 - Aug 6 by basilrobbiereborn

TT, I'd say Cubero, definitely. Not sure about others, although Lewis would probably please him. I think Oriol would have been near the top of his list, and I agree Frans might be.

I wouldn't underestimate Blake's input re. Mellis.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Riga's spine of 4 on 18:12 - Aug 6 with 2404 viewsDavid53

Riga's spine of 4 on 17:39 - Aug 6 by basilrobbiereborn

At first, I thought Abdul Razak was one that JR was keen on but it seems not so. Iranian Reza Ghoochannejhad was mentioned at one time - he would have been be a good signing but has been snapped up.
Riga's spine of 4 on 18:17 - Aug 6 with 2375 viewsHodderSeasider

Riga's spine of 4 on 18:12 - Aug 6 by David53

At first, I thought Abdul Razak was one that JR was keen on but it seems not so. Iranian Reza Ghoochannejhad was mentioned at one time - he would have been be a good signing but has been snapped up.

There is absolutely no chance that Clarke was on Jose's list. Clarke was a cheap KoKo signing! All of Jose's original list of four spine players were from abroad, which upset KoKo, because he does not like dealing with foreign agents. I would think that Cubero was the only player on Jose's original list. Whilst Oriol is probably Jose's pick, you wouldn't describe left back as being part of the spine of the team!
Riga's spine of 4 on 18:25 - Aug 6 with 2361 viewsrockbriggs

Riga's spine of 4 on 18:12 - Aug 6 by David53

Lewis, oriol, mellis,orlandi,miller are all quality riga signings. Cubero and zenjov too but we dont know much about them yet. Ive a good feeling about them though. I think we could be a surprise package in the championship this season. Were 2 centre halves and a couple of pacey wingers away from being a really good team
Riga's spine of 4 on 18:50 - Aug 6 with 2309 viewsSandgrown1

Riga's spine of 4 on 18:25 - Aug 6 by rockbriggs

Lewis, oriol, mellis,orlandi,miller are all quality riga signings. Cubero and zenjov too but we dont know much about them yet. Ive a good feeling about them though. I think we could be a surprise package in the championship this season. Were 2 centre halves and a couple of pacey wingers away from being a really good team

So who are our 'really good' goal-scorers? and how do you know these other signings are any good together?

It's a totally unknown team.... as in knowing each-other and how each-other plays etc.

No pre-season is suicide.
Riga's spine of 4 on 19:20 - Aug 6 with 2253 viewsrockbriggs

Riga's spine of 4 on 18:50 - Aug 6 by Sandgrown1

So who are our 'really good' goal-scorers? and how do you know these other signings are any good together?

It's a totally unknown team.... as in knowing each-other and how each-other plays etc.

No pre-season is suicide.

how can we have a preseason when we cant field a team? I agree this is not right but the players weve brought in are quality even though free and loans which will never change under oyston. Just got to hope they gel quickly
Riga's spine of 4 on 19:25 - Aug 6 with 2237 viewsspider29

Riga's spine of 4 on 19:20 - Aug 6 by rockbriggs

how can we have a preseason when we cant field a team? I agree this is not right but the players weve brought in are quality even though free and loans which will never change under oyston. Just got to hope they gel quickly

Lewis
Cubero
Miller...
Centre back en route...
I hope he arrives b4 Florist..
I now think we will do Psycho !!
Login to get fewer ads

Riga's spine of 4 on 20:42 - Aug 6 with 2152 viewsBigbrother

Riga's spine of 4 on 19:25 - Aug 6 by spider29

Lewis
Cubero
Miller...
Centre back en route...
I hope he arrives b4 Florist..
I now think we will do Psycho !!

Clarke will be good for the dressing room - get the feeling even if he was dropped he'd still be the first to get the players up for the game. His attitude wouldn't let us down though but his ability might. I'd like to think that much better is on the way. Agree with Spider29 that I think with a couple more additions we shouldn't be too worried about Forest who sound as if they are in a bit of a flux and will have some impatient fans expecting victory after our shambolic summer!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Riga's spine of 4 on 20:45 - Aug 6 with 2145 viewsbfcpete

I doubt whether Lewis was on his original list but he is an excellent signing nonetheless
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024