Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Eagles 05:35 - Aug 7 with 3575 viewsUnsworthTangerine

Surprisingly released by Bolton in July. He was their top scorer 2013 with 12 goals and 12 assists.
An attacking midfielder/right winger.
Could he do a job here?
Chris Eagles on 06:17 - Aug 7 with 3540 viewsBloodtangerine

Decent player.....surprised he has been released

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Chris Eagles on 06:23 - Aug 7 with 3534 viewsDavid53

Chris Eagles on 06:17 - Aug 7 by Bloodtangerine

Decent player.....surprised he has been released

I believe he was on big bucks at bolton
Chris Eagles on 07:59 - Aug 7 with 3379 viewssteve_g

Chris Eagles on 06:23 - Aug 7 by David53

My mate is a Burnley fan and said that Eagles seemed to have a real attitude problem - if things were going well then he'd be on fire but if not then he'd be anonymous. That said he always maintained an Eagles in form usually lead to a winning Burnley side and so was always worth the gamble. Can't say I noticed him much when we played the Trotters last season.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Chris Eagles on 08:13 - Aug 7 with 3331 viewsUnsworthTangerine

Chris Eagles on 07:59 - Aug 7 by steve_g

My mate is a Burnley fan and said that Eagles seemed to have a real attitude problem - if things were going well then he'd be on fire but if not then he'd be anonymous. That said he always maintained an Eagles in form usually lead to a winning Burnley side and so was always worth the gamble. Can't say I noticed him much when we played the Trotters last season.

Fair comments.
He scored against us at their place.

Chris Eagles on 08:14 - Aug 7 with 3323 viewsUnsworthTangerine

Actually that was May 2013.
Chris Eagles on 08:46 - Aug 7 with 3238 viewsSuffolkSeasider

Chris Eagles on 06:23 - Aug 7 by David53

Yeah, he joined Bolton when they were Premier League and I doubt they put something like a relegation wage drop clause in his contract so he will have been a big earner.

No chance he will join us for pittance a week, surely?!
Chris Eagles on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 3160 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

If he's out of contract he's earning bugger all, irrespective of what he used to be paid.
Chris Eagles on 09:10 - Aug 7 with 3129 viewsSuffolkSeasider

Chris Eagles on 09:05 - Aug 7 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

If he's out of contract he's earning bugger all, irrespective of what he used to be paid.

I suppose needs must and all that, I'm just saying he has probably got enough to wait for a better offer to come in. As a free agent he doesn't have to be signed in a transfer window even!
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Eagles on 09:29 - Aug 7 with 3058 viewsFY4MIKEH

Chris Eagles on 09:05 - Aug 7 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

If he came to us he would still be on bugger all, but maybe get a pleasure beach wristband as a sweetener.
Chris Eagles on 09:33 - Aug 7 with 3037 viewsspider29

Chris Eagles on 09:29 - Aug 7 by FY4MIKEH

If he came to us he would still be on bugger all, but maybe get a pleasure beach wristband as a sweetener.

Decent player...
Never quite lived up too
his billing....
Chris Eagles on 09:40 - Aug 7 with 3005 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

On his day he's capable of destroying the best defences in this league.
Chris Eagles on 10:55 - Aug 7 with 2894 viewsmikec

when you see the players out of contract like Dobbie and Eagles there are some bargains to be had. A lot of the players now don't get offered what they expect due to the amount of foreign players coming in. This kind of agrees with what koko say, but I think the idea is to have around 15 players signed and doing pre season and adding half a dozen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024