Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riga speaks and it is telling 20:54 - Aug 7 with 10204 viewshertfordseasider

Just watched the Sky Sports review of the new season and they had Jose on live. He came across very very well, but it was obvious that he has been completely had over by the utter hunt in charge. He said he hadn't got any of his original targets and refused to be drawn on his relationship with Karl but couldn't help smiling.

For those of you getting ll dewy eyed about the new season, wipe those eyes and then open them. Karl has hamstrung Jose and the club, he is clearly just getting on with it as well as he can, nd if he is still manager by the end of August I will eat my computer!

We have bought in a rag tag of players compared to other teams and although some may sound good, we have injury concerns with some, attitude problems with others. I am sure Riga will get them playing nicely but he should have been allowed to sign the players he really wanted.

I can't stick KO and I hate what he has done to our club, I won't be happy now until he is removed along with his old man, from the club, until then I will support the team and manager of course but my heart has had a red hot knife thrust and twisted in it by this odious family in charge.
Riga speaks and it is telling on 23:34 - Aug 9 with 1136 viewstde74

Riga speaks and it is telling on 23:33 - Aug 9 by hertfordseasider

Who are you talking too??

Not you. You're making a point, not scoring one.
Riga speaks and it is telling on 08:59 - Aug 11 with 1039 viewsBlade01

Riga speaks and it is telling on 23:34 - Aug 9 by tde74

Not you. You're making a point, not scoring one.

Sorry Rusty, my mistake. Apologies

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

Riga speaks and it is telling on 09:14 - Aug 11 with 1034 viewsanexmanager

Riga speaks and it is telling on 23:33 - Aug 9 by hertfordseasider

Who are you talking too??

So many people on here can't fathom how this simple format works

I quoted you so this is aimed at you
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 9:17]

I'd rather die on my feet Than keep living on my knees

Riga speaks and it is telling on 21:54 - Sep 5 with 979 viewshertfordseasider

I wasn't far out was I??
Riga speaks and it is telling on 22:34 - Sep 5 with 940 viewsWizaard

Riga speaks and it is telling on 21:54 - Sep 5 by hertfordseasider

I wasn't far out was I??

Has he gone then?

LythamKev saying it doesn't count
Riga speaks and it is telling on 23:47 - Sep 5 with 922 viewshertfordseasider

Riga speaks and it is telling on 22:34 - Sep 5 by Wizaard

Has he gone then?

LythamKev saying it doesn't count

I don't think it will be long now Phil do you? He may already have for all we know.
Riga speaks and it is telling on 13:03 - Sep 6 with 894 viewsclarkestattoo

"For those of you getting ll dewy eyed about the new season, wipe those eyes and then open them. Karl has hamstrung Jose and the club, he is clearly just getting on with it as well as he can, nd if he is still manager by the end of August I will eat my computer! "

Hertford - doesn't look as if you'll have to eat your computer .. maybe just the chips

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Riga speaks and it is telling on 09:47 - Sep 7 with 853 viewsBFC_Tim

Riga speaks and it is telling on 11:19 - Aug 8 by alberttatlock

i agree the post from bazgobbie is spiteful and actually shows why the club is in a mess,people like him are oneeyed when it comes to oyston . as long as he has is day out in the poc

I think they came across as arrogant and self centred as each other - shame they can't recreate the ending on Thelma and Louise and both disappear off a cliff!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Login to get fewer ads

Riga speaks and it is telling on 19:14 - Sep 22 with 796 viewsOrioltwins

You eaten your computer yet Hertford!!

Just read this post again from the start and it shows how shrewd HS was two months ago!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Riga speaks and it is telling on 21:44 - Oct 26 with 735 viewsWronga

"We have bought in a rag tag of players compared to other teams and although some may sound good, we have injury concerns with some, attitude problems with others. I am sure Riga will get them playing nicely but he should have been allowed to sign the players he really wanted.:

Just been trawling back through some old messages and what wise words these were from Hertford. Hope he continues to post on here because he is spot on with that assessment! (bar the bit about eating his computer by the end of August!).

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

Riga speaks and it is telling on 08:38 - Oct 27 with 704 viewsCashCow

Riga speaks and it is telling on 21:44 - Oct 26 by Wronga

"We have bought in a rag tag of players compared to other teams and although some may sound good, we have injury concerns with some, attitude problems with others. I am sure Riga will get them playing nicely but he should have been allowed to sign the players he really wanted.:

Just been trawling back through some old messages and what wise words these were from Hertford. Hope he continues to post on here because he is spot on with that assessment! (bar the bit about eating his computer by the end of August!).

.. and this thread says everything about Karl Oyston for me - was clear this was never going to work from the off but was too lazy and pig headed to either back him or sack him earlier in the season before we got to this sad, sorry state of affairs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024