Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? 08:36 - Aug 8 with 6975 viewstangerinedom

Just moved house and opened up a giant box of old Blackpool shirts and have found 14 - range from the purple Belekon kit to the original Vaux kit and have the 125th anniversary one. God knows what I'll do with them all - the missus suggests the tip! Anyone else have a collection?

P.S. Have refused to buy any with Wonga on which is ironic that I've got a Rebecca's Jewellery one!! (I was young and naive!)
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 14:15 - Aug 8 with 6926 viewsOrmegod

Get em on ebay,you'll make 30-50 quid on that vaux one if its in decent nick.5-15 on the more recent shirts.

Ive got a few old ones still,both lotto 97 home and away,gola inenco 91, rebeccas blue white stripe,and some newer ones from 2004 onwards.

"Managing a league club is like making love to a mermaid, you should be aiming for a top half finish"

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 14:39 - Aug 8 with 6914 viewsthegloves

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 14:15 - Aug 8 by Ormegod

Get em on ebay,you'll make 30-50 quid on that vaux one if its in decent nick.5-15 on the more recent shirts.

Ive got a few old ones still,both lotto 97 home and away,gola inenco 91, rebeccas blue white stripe,and some newer ones from 2004 onwards.

Dom, I would be interested in taking a look and offering a job lot price? 07763838281
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 14:55 - Aug 8 with 6906 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 14:39 - Aug 8 by thegloves

Dom, I would be interested in taking a look and offering a job lot price? 07763838281

I have about 10 - what sort of price are we talking about - mine are from 90's early Naughties!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 15:04 - Aug 8 with 6898 viewsNNOP

I have been getting them since 1986.. I think all but one of the home shirts and quite a few 2nd and 3rd, still get them but don't wear so much any more.
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 16:03 - Aug 8 with 6881 viewscharlie_fabs

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 15:04 - Aug 8 by NNOP

I have been getting them since 1986.. I think all but one of the home shirts and quite a few 2nd and 3rd, still get them but don't wear so much any more.

Put pictures up on here. People would be veryu happy to make you offers for them...
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 16:20 - Aug 8 with 6875 viewsNNOP

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 16:03 - Aug 8 by charlie_fabs

Put pictures up on here. People would be veryu happy to make you offers for them...

Not really looking to sell them. It is interesting (to me at least) as a walk down memory lane from my late teens to middle age particularly with regard to the ever increasing sizes! Not looked at them for years.

I had a shirts as a kid but got rid of those. I only got my first 'official' one to go on a lads holiday in '86 - the one before the centenary shirt! (Harry Feeney was the sponsor, I think).The rest just appeared over the years (mainly Xmas gifts)
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 16:25 - Aug 8 with 6869 viewswizzerboy

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 16:20 - Aug 8 by NNOP

Not really looking to sell them. It is interesting (to me at least) as a walk down memory lane from my late teens to middle age particularly with regard to the ever increasing sizes! Not looked at them for years.

I had a shirts as a kid but got rid of those. I only got my first 'official' one to go on a lads holiday in '86 - the one before the centenary shirt! (Harry Feeney was the sponsor, I think).The rest just appeared over the years (mainly Xmas gifts)

Ive never bought a.Blackpool shirt in my 40 odd years of support, but have two.
The blue centenary shirt my lads got me for a fathers day present and Tony Rodwells match shirt from the last game of the season circa '91

And will never get rid of either.
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 18:22 - Aug 8 with 6845 viewsThaliasdad

I had a few, then used them for work, Bitterly regret using the "vaux" one as it is quite collectable now! I had a "harry feeney" one at school in Harrogate that got nicked from the changing rooms one day. The teachers had their suspicions and searched a pupil who had a bit of difficulty explaining why they were the only other Blackpool fan at a catholic school in Harrogate! Shirt was returned on condition i did not "banjo" the thief!
Login to get fewer ads

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 19:21 - Aug 8 with 6829 viewspickering_hat_trick

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 18:22 - Aug 8 by Thaliasdad

I had a few, then used them for work, Bitterly regret using the "vaux" one as it is quite collectable now! I had a "harry feeney" one at school in Harrogate that got nicked from the changing rooms one day. The teachers had their suspicions and searched a pupil who had a bit of difficulty explaining why they were the only other Blackpool fan at a catholic school in Harrogate! Shirt was returned on condition i did not "banjo" the thief!

I had a Gola one which had no sponsor on it ,sold it last year for £100 and donated it to the Parky fund ,the buyer was The Dark Lord/Matt Williams ?
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 20:00 - Aug 8 with 6816 viewsWizaard

I have quite a few which occasionally get a run out when we need a team kit at work
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 6807 viewspickering_hat_trick

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 20:00 - Aug 8 by Wizaard

I have quite a few which occasionally get a run out when we need a team kit at work

Still got my Electricity Direct one ,Repair Life Group the logo fell off and I still have mt Errea home one with The Oyston Out logo on it .
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 22:34 - Aug 8 with 6783 viewsrigabeliever

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 20:06 - Aug 8 by pickering_hat_trick

Still got my Electricity Direct one ,Repair Life Group the logo fell off and I still have mt Errea home one with The Oyston Out logo on it .

I have a Vaux one and a plucked (that's plucked) Innenco one - think I have most seasons from thereon in!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 03:59 - Aug 25 with 6611 viewsTangerineTom

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 22:34 - Aug 8 by rigabeliever

I have a Vaux one and a plucked (that's plucked) Innenco one - think I have most seasons from thereon in!

I would be interested in buying the 1986 Blackpool home shirt if anyone is willing to sell? It'll have to be a medium i'm afraid. PM me a price if you do have one, thank you!
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 11:07 - Aug 25 with 6573 viewsTolli19

I still have my first Pool shirt, Easywear long sleeved Umbro!! Also have Harry Feeney, Vaux home and away, Gola home and away, Rebecca's home and away, I also have a Hobbitt shirt but no sponsor and loads of the more recent ones too!! Don't wear them, but wouldn't seem right to throw them away!!!
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 14:28 - Aug 25 with 6545 viewsSirHarryThomson

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 11:07 - Aug 25 by Tolli19

I still have my first Pool shirt, Easywear long sleeved Umbro!! Also have Harry Feeney, Vaux home and away, Gola home and away, Rebecca's home and away, I also have a Hobbitt shirt but no sponsor and loads of the more recent ones too!! Don't wear them, but wouldn't seem right to throw them away!!!

I have a framed autographed shirt from our Premier League days. Brings a tear to my eye seeing the players we had then and what we have got now. Have to say the Lotto shirts were my favourite
Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 21:34 - Aug 25 with 6499 viewstangerinehad

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 14:28 - Aug 25 by SirHarryThomson

I have a framed autographed shirt from our Premier League days. Brings a tear to my eye seeing the players we had then and what we have got now. Have to say the Lotto shirts were my favourite

had loads from the kids growing up, my lad posted about 20 mint condition shirts to some african football charity a few years ago

Was great to think there were 20 odd African kids wearing the tangerine

Still got loads, my favourite is a minted LDV shirt...it does get aired now and then.

"fire"!!!!!

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 22:09 - Aug 25 with 6496 viewsstu

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 21:34 - Aug 25 by tangerinehad

had loads from the kids growing up, my lad posted about 20 mint condition shirts to some african football charity a few years ago

Was great to think there were 20 odd African kids wearing the tangerine

Still got loads, my favourite is a minted LDV shirt...it does get aired now and then.

Got quite a few. Gave a few of the kids away recently, to our next generation of pool fans

Tangerine is the new black

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 23:09 - Aug 25 with 6483 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Got loads, I don't know what to do with them.

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 06:09 - Aug 26 with 6463 viewsseasideone

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 23:09 - Aug 25 by Don_K_Lasher

I have loads all packed away but the four I treasure

3 x signed shirt by squad from the prem year, home, away and blue shirts.

But my most treasured is DJs actual signed match shirt from THAT night at Forrest.

My personal favourite design over the years was the original Inenco tangerine one.

Poll: Which AVFTT site do you like the most?

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 06:09 - Aug 26 with 6463 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 23:09 - Aug 25 by Don_K_Lasher

Prior to emigrating I washed all of mine and put them on eBay (I had about 25, including various away ones and the very very rare Yellow shirt (Bass) worn once only at Crewe).

I managed to raise just under a grand for them which I converted into a huge fridge freezer at home here. I have a Blackpool FC fridge magnet which reminds me of the whole scenario!

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 09:45 - Aug 28 with 6353 viewsvoyeur

You swapped a huge collection of Blackpool shirts including the rare Bass one for a fridge freezer?! The shame!!!

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 20:14 - Aug 29 with 6318 viewsOrmegod

Does anybody have this shirt at home somewhere and would be willing to sell it?

"Managing a league club is like making love to a mermaid, you should be aiming for a top half finish"

Who keeps their old Blackpool shirts? on 10:26 - Aug 30 with 6286 viewswe_are_Superior

I have just donated half a dozen if mine to the shirt amnesty at the Football Museum - some poor kid with no life prospects will now have the embarrassment of having to be seen in a Blackpool shirt!!

http://www.nationalfootballmuseum.com/about-us/latest-news/2014/08/national-foot

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024