Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? 09:21 - Aug 8 with 4910 viewsPoolman

Can't make Forest and so Jeff on Sky Sports, the commentary on 5 Live, @blackpoolfc on Twitter and might pop in here to see if the chat room is being attended!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 17:27 - Aug 8 with 660 viewsSeasiderNG23

Cough stand at the city ground with my florist supporting other half, keeping tight lipped and hoping for another 93rd minute winner......
Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 17:28 - Aug 8 with 660 viewsCurryman

Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 16:33 - Aug 8 by wizzerboy

Where do you play pal?

Got 36 next week, playing in the silver niblik at the Park.

Cheering the boys on for their first goal against the Florists, at the City Ground, and a win to boot.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 18:52 - Aug 8 with 653 viewsPoolman

Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 17:28 - Aug 8 by Curryman

Cheering the boys on for their first goal against the Florists, at the City Ground, and a win to boot.

Sadly can't make it to Forest or Shrewsbury because of prior arrangements but will settle in and enjoy the comm on Five Live (thanks to the o/p heads up on that one!).

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 20:01 - Aug 8 with 651 viewswee_Bob

Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 18:52 - Aug 8 by Poolman

Sadly can't make it to Forest or Shrewsbury because of prior arrangements but will settle in and enjoy the comm on Five Live (thanks to the o/p heads up on that one!).

Good news about 5 Live Coverage .. why Sky didn't take us .. Pearce v Riga and the behind closed (sometimes open) doors drama I'll never know!
Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 20:07 - Aug 8 with 649 viewswillyekerslike

at 5-50 , i will be in a state of shock , after watching pool beat forrest 5-0 .
Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 21:01 - Aug 8 with 647 viewsbfc1974

Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 09:25 - Aug 8 by Southshorepool

Empress Ballroom. 999 followed by Vice Squad.
Edited to add. There's not much that would keep me away from Forest but I get the chance to see some of these bands once every two years. I will be keeping check on the score if tye bloody wi fi works in the Winter Gardens.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 10:38]

I will be there and am stopping overnight in Nottingham if any of you lot are doing the same let me know!

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 22:27 - Aug 8 with 647 viewsSTHolder

Just had a mate phone me with a spare ticket and prepared to pick me up .. seems rude not to ....

.. so am off to Old Trafford for the cricket
Where will you be at 3pm on Saturday? on 10:27 - Aug 9 with 644 viewsWindyMiller

Sadly will be in here. Just find the cost of football nowadays too much. If you think a trip to Forest for me would cost with petrol, admission, drink and food etc a good £50 and the same again on Tuesday - that is effectively 8% of what I earn in a month! Effectively I could go to the supermarket and buy a week's food for that money and would sooner feed the family than feed the greedy buggers in football!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024