Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? 14:28 - Aug 8 with 894 viewswe_are_Superior

I reckon he'll get off with it. National hero going inside - still think they'd be scared of sending him to clink!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 14:45 - Aug 8 with 880 viewsOsbourne

I have not been following it. The whole thing is very disturbing. I will read up on it and comment later. I know there has been loads in the press on it.
o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 14:48 - Aug 8 with 874 viewsleeoggy

if it was a normal person who did it they'd have been in jail months ago...

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 15:23 - Aug 8 with 858 viewsMr_Brightside

o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 14:48 - Aug 8 by leeoggy

if it was a normal person who did it they'd have been in jail months ago...

I just can't get my head round what he was thinking either way! Why would you shoot a gun against a closed door behind which is a small room with nowhere to hide. I can't believe for one minute he was trying to kill her but what the heck was going through his mind!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 15:38 - Aug 8 with 856 viewsLancashireHotpot

o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 15:23 - Aug 8 by Mr_Brightside

I just can't get my head round what he was thinking either way! Why would you shoot a gun against a closed door behind which is a small room with nowhere to hide. I can't believe for one minute he was trying to kill her but what the heck was going through his mind!

I think he will walk.
o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 16:04 - Aug 8 with 847 viewsseasider13

o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 15:38 - Aug 8 by LancashireHotpot

I think he will walk.

But he hasnt got a leg to stand on,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 16:26 - Aug 8 with 835 viewssmojo

o/t Pistorius verdict in September. What do we think? on 15:23 - Aug 8 by Mr_Brightside

If you hear something in the night and wake up, who doesn't nudge their partner and say 'did you hear that' etc...

I find it hard to believe that he thought Reeva was there and an intruder was cowering away in the bathroom. Also, if you were an intruder and your opposition was a guy with stumps then why wouldn't you just run for the exit if they were awoken?

It just doesn't make sense however he will walk due to the disastrous policing and tampering with evidence.

Poll: Should BSA fold to allow for a unified BST?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024