Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The stupidity of football! 10:06 - Aug 10 with 561 viewstangerinedom

Huddersfield have parted company with Mark Robbins after one day!

So they let a man assemble a squad, train them all pre-season, get a youth team structure going, liasie with all the staff at Huddersfield and after all that work .. pot him!!

What on earth is wrong with these people! To my mind a manager shouldn't be allowed to take another job until the January transfer window and a club shouldn't be allowed to sack them. Just means finger trigger Chairman and disloyal managers can do what they want to clubs.
The stupidity of football! on 10:14 - Aug 10 with 558 viewsPoolman

However it has given a Thommo a deserved chance in charge!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

The stupidity of football! on 11:18 - Aug 10 with 534 viewsbottle

The stupidity of football! on 10:14 - Aug 10 by Poolman

However it has given a Thommo a deserved chance in charge!

Dom you are spot on. We wonder about what goes on at our club, but it seems they are all capable of making crass knee jerk decisions, I guess ours are quality far reaching club destroying crass decisions of Carlsberg proportions ( or Karlsberk if you prefer) and the rest are trying to catch up with us.
The stupidity of football! on 17:53 - Aug 10 with 495 viewsWindyMiller

The stupidity of football! on 11:18 - Aug 10 by bottle

Dom you are spot on. We wonder about what goes on at our club, but it seems they are all capable of making crass knee jerk decisions, I guess ours are quality far reaching club destroying crass decisions of Carlsberg proportions ( or Karlsberk if you prefer) and the rest are trying to catch up with us.

There's always one that goes after the first day! Guarantee another 10 will be gone by the end of September!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

The stupidity of football! on 19:10 - Aug 10 with 475 viewsskihatarmy

The stupidity of football! on 11:18 - Aug 10 by bottle

its a funny old game saint
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024