Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you one of those reading the site right now! 10:55 - Aug 10 with 1693 viewsAVFTT

Why not post a message? Go on .. try out your username - start a thread about a player, the manager, the Chairman (good luck with that) or reply to an existing thread.

If you're one of the hundreds just viewing, why not register? You get to play the Prediction League, rate players, be the BFC manager and choose a team and plenty more!

We're still in the first week of the new AVFTT but we believe we have a brilliant site for you to use but the more who use it and post the better! So go on, it's a miserable Sunday, unburden all those thoughts and join in!!

To register click here: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/forum/

Look at FAQ in the forum for everything you need to nknow.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 11:21 - Aug 10 with 1353 views911_Kirky

I'd post a few instructions on how to register and how to navigate the site and reply to messages.....
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 11:57 - Aug 10 with 1315 viewsFixitian

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 11:21 - Aug 10 by 911_Kirky

I'd post a few instructions on how to register and how to navigate the site and reply to messages.....

Close the old site, problem solved.
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 12:09 - Aug 10 with 1304 viewsbig_bloomers

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 11:57 - Aug 10 by Fixitian

Close the old site, problem solved.

This is a terrific forum and the site is excellent - just hope a few more come over - can see the other place descending in to chaos!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 12:16 - Aug 10 with 1295 views911_Kirky

Why are there two sites running?
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 12:25 - Aug 10 with 1283 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 12:16 - Aug 10 by 911_Kirky

Why are there two sites running?

Close this one, and come back to the old site, which is going strong thanks, and far from chaos.
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 12:36 - Aug 10 with 1272 viewswe_are_Superior

TML - you have to admit this site is far superior in terms of functionality, look and how it works - find it ironic that Tanger who slagged off AVFTT for years now wants to become a moderator on a site he said was past it! The old place is run by someone in Middlesborough and has no relevance!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:05 - Aug 10 with 1250 viewsstu

The honeymoon period over there won't last long.

Tangerine is the new black

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:07 - Aug 10 with 1246 viewsLytham_FY8

The old site currently has no actual debate beyond 'ban TDL' and this site has no one replying. Even Bazzle's relentlessly optimistic match report has no replies, that would be 100+ on the old site by now.

We're currently in an AVFTT wilderness, lots of thread views on here but no replies.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 13:12]

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Login to get fewer ads

Are you one of those reading the site right now! (n/t) on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 1222 viewsOdinsRaven

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:05 - Aug 10 by stu

The honeymoon period over there won't last long.

The honeymoon period over here won't last long...
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 13:19]
Are you one of those reading the site right now! (n/t) on 13:29 - Aug 10 with 1198 viewsThe_Ghost

Are you one of those reading the site right now! (n/t) on 13:18 - Aug 10 by OdinsRaven

The honeymoon period over here won't last long...
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 13:19]

Does anyone think that they might have opened Pandora's box with this Amnesty?

It's basically putting the board back to square one, where BHS was when it started. Right now, there's already a witch hunt going on.
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:33 - Aug 10 with 1194 viewsLytham_FY8

I can see the old site becoming a one issue, one view members club and this site becoming a snoozearama. As someone who over the years hasn't been Oyston's biggest fan, I don't want to post on a site where everyone agrees with me.

It needs to be one address only, not picking the site that best suits an agenda.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 13:36]

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:38 - Aug 10 with 1185 viewsThe_Ghost

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:33 - Aug 10 by Lytham_FY8

I can see the old site becoming a one issue, one view members club and this site becoming a snoozearama. As someone who over the years hasn't been Oyston's biggest fan, I don't want to post on a site where everyone agrees with me.

It needs to be one address only, not picking the site that best suits an agenda.

I don't agree with you
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:40 - Aug 10 with 1184 viewsPoolman

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:33 - Aug 10 by Lytham_FY8

Well I'm still flicking - must say that the Chat Room was great fun on here, the Prediction League is better and there's far more to read and so a place for both - hope more join in on here though because fans are the lifeblood of any site!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:44 - Aug 10 with 1177 viewsstu

It's all about quality not quantity. (Erm.....where have I heard that quote before).

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 14:58 - Aug 10 with 1119 viewsterminallytangerine

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 13:44 - Aug 10 by stu

It's all about quality not quantity. (Erm.....where have I heard that quote before).

I think this site has got a lot more potential. Would recommend if not too late to have a separate box for discussing the politics of the football club to avoid interminable repetition of the same old arguments - and perhaps even to open some serious dialogue, akin perhaps to the TDL discussion thread on the old site which for a time was relatively civilised.

IMHO.
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 15:10 - Aug 10 with 1102 viewsstu

TT good idea

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 15:13 - Aug 10 with 1099 viewsvoyeur

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 14:58 - Aug 10 by terminallytangerine

I think this site has got a lot more potential. Would recommend if not too late to have a separate box for discussing the politics of the football club to avoid interminable repetition of the same old arguments - and perhaps even to open some serious dialogue, akin perhaps to the TDL discussion thread on the old site which for a time was relatively civilised.

IMHO.

I started a thread but only Wiz responded and they fall down the page so quickly due to there being so few threads on a page. An issue worth addressing I think.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 15:40 - Aug 10 with 1079 viewsdukeoflancaster

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 15:13 - Aug 10 by voyeur

I started a thread but only Wiz responded and they fall down the page so quickly due to there being so few threads on a page. An issue worth addressing I think.

#InHiding
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 16:42]

Dukeoflancaster

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 15:50 - Aug 10 with 1059 viewsstu

Go and contribute to a few threads DoL.

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 15:52 - Aug 10 with 1054 viewsThames

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 15:40 - Aug 10 by dukeoflancaster

#InHiding
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 16:42]

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 16:00 - Aug 10 with 1041 viewsBedfordseasider

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 15:52 - Aug 10 by Thames

Welcome DoL . Voy is re-iterating a point I keep making . Not enough threads per page doesn't help in getting replies & stimulating debate
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 16:07 - Aug 10 with 1029 viewsWizaard

Lytham

I'll disagree with you all day, if you want

I agree with your comment about the original site being a one thread site.

The thing is, there's no denying that Oyston has mishandled this summer spectacularly badly; the solution is going to take far too long for some.

I can't see him leaving, so the 'debate' will continue to rage on, getting people more and more frustrated.

I get grief for supposedly supporting him, but all I'm doing is trying to talk about the football. Yes, it's important that the off-field stuff is resolved, but it's not going to happen any time soon.

In the meantime, I'd sooner talk about football.
Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 16:08 - Aug 10 with 1029 viewsstu

Do you need text underneath each thread - taking up too much room. Thread titles could be highlighted more and could fit more on a page. Just a thought

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 17:28 - Aug 10 with 976 viewsLytham_FY8

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 16:07 - Aug 10 by Wizaard

Lytham

I'll disagree with you all day, if you want

I agree with your comment about the original site being a one thread site.

The thing is, there's no denying that Oyston has mishandled this summer spectacularly badly; the solution is going to take far too long for some.

I can't see him leaving, so the 'debate' will continue to rage on, getting people more and more frustrated.

I get grief for supposedly supporting him, but all I'm doing is trying to talk about the football. Yes, it's important that the off-field stuff is resolved, but it's not going to happen any time soon.

In the meantime, I'd sooner talk about football.

Totally agree, well football and massively off topic

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 17:44 - Aug 10 with 952 viewsOld_Laytonian

Are you one of those reading the site right now! on 17:28 - Aug 10 by Lytham_FY8

Totally agree, well football and massively off topic

It's got nothing to do with which message board is the better but who Is posting. The technology on BHS is superior to AVFTT ( the original ) but the posters aren't. Ditto here, hence the lack of traffic
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024