Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
no signings rumours ? 18:39 - Aug 10 with 1106 viewswalwynwasgod

Its all gone very quiet. No more players linked ?

no signings rumours ? on 20:17 - Aug 10 with 1024 viewsbfcpete

Well rumour was that we signed Rentmeister (CB) and Dielna (midfielder / full back) on Friday. So we still have to register those two plus Miller and Joan Oriol. Cubero still has to have a work permit hearing and it is no means certain he will get a w/p. Rumour was that Oriol's twin brother, Edu, who is a winger, was also talking to the club.
I haven't heard any more rumours including what happened to Frederic Frans (CB) who was with us against Burnley. I assume KO couldn't agree a deal with him. I would have thought it doubtful that we sign anyone else whilst KO is away.
What is for certain is that even if the 4 above are registered and Cubero gets his work permit we will still be at least 6 players short of a decent squad, especially if Mackenzie, Davies, Grant and Dunne are not considered part of the squad and leave
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 20:19]
no signings rumours ? on 20:27 - Aug 10 with 1001 viewswalwynwasgod

no signings rumours ? on 20:17 - Aug 10 by bfcpete

Well rumour was that we signed Rentmeister (CB) and Dielna (midfielder / full back) on Friday. So we still have to register those two plus Miller and Joan Oriol. Cubero still has to have a work permit hearing and it is no means certain he will get a w/p. Rumour was that Oriol's twin brother, Edu, who is a winger, was also talking to the club.
I haven't heard any more rumours including what happened to Frederic Frans (CB) who was with us against Burnley. I assume KO couldn't agree a deal with him. I would have thought it doubtful that we sign anyone else whilst KO is away.
What is for certain is that even if the 4 above are registered and Cubero gets his work permit we will still be at least 6 players short of a decent squad, especially if Mackenzie, Davies, Grant and Dunne are not considered part of the squad and leave
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 20:19]

Thanks for update bfcpete.

Not looking too rosey then on significant incomings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024