Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we have any additions for Tuesday? 12:37 - Aug 11 with 1000 viewsbrassedoff

Was the Miller cock up easily rectified ahead of Tuesday and any news of the Cubero and Orlandi availability?

Enjoying the new forum - hope more get involved!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Will we have any additions for Tuesday? on 12:46 - Aug 11 with 981 viewsvoyeur

Orlandi played on Saturday...

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Will we have any additions for Tuesday? on 12:50 - Aug 11 with 973 viewsWizaard

Orlandi played on Saturday, but hopefully we'll see Miller & Oriol. Not sure about the Cubero situation. Dielna might come in at left back, while Rentmeister might get a look in, depending on whether West Brom are comfortable with Daniels being cuptied.

Oriol's twin brother is in talks, while Davies is close to fitness.
Will we have any additions for Tuesday? (n/t) on 14:27 - Aug 11 with 864 viewsMiddxile

Will we have any additions for Tuesday? on 12:50 - Aug 11 by Wizaard

Orlandi played on Saturday, but hopefully we'll see Miller & Oriol. Not sure about the Cubero situation. Dielna might come in at left back, while Rentmeister might get a look in, depending on whether West Brom are comfortable with Daniels being cuptied.

Oriol's twin brother is in talks, while Davies is close to fitness.

Will we have any additions for Tuesday? (n/t) on 14:29 - Aug 11 with 853 viewsMiddxile

Will we have any additions for Tuesday? (n/t) on 14:27 - Aug 11 by Middxile

Murphy's Law of Physics applies:
WHATEVER CAN GO WRONG WILL GO WRONG.
Will we have any additions for Tuesday? on 14:35 - Aug 11 with 848 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

I noticed Fulham also failed to get a Costa Rican player registered in time for Saturday, as well as their big money Greek signing (not going to attempt to spell his name). Something amiss generally with international registrations? Bet they're all cleared in time for the greed league starting next week.
Will we have any additions for Tuesday? on 14:42 - Aug 11 with 839 viewsLimechase

Will we have any additions for Tuesday? on 14:35 - Aug 11 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

I noticed Fulham also failed to get a Costa Rican player registered in time for Saturday, as well as their big money Greek signing (not going to attempt to spell his name). Something amiss generally with international registrations? Bet they're all cleared in time for the greed league starting next week.

Not seen anything official about Rentmiester (for real??) or Deilna?, so are they in or not?

Anyone know?

I'm a Donkey on the Edge!!!.

Will we have any additions for Tuesday? on 15:07 - Aug 11 with 806 viewsWizaard

They're in and signed. Who knows whether registered. The Oriols have gone back to Spain as a result of a family bereavement.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 15:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024