Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e 13:10 - Aug 13 with 3488 viewsholeymoley

Shame because the techie stuff is a great improvement. However, simply doesn't seem to have the required number of poster to keep it fresh.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:47 - Aug 13 with 3465 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Give it a chance, its only been going a week.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 14:00 - Aug 13 with 3451 viewsRusty2Stands

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:47 - Aug 13 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Give it a chance, its only been going a week.

Yes it seems very slow. Whereas the old site seems busier than ever.
I think a fair few on the old site took the hump, in what they see as being conned when they were told the old site was closing down. I think this site may struggle to get them on board.
Give it time though, it may improve.
I quite like the choice of three decent forums now. I flit between here, the old site and BHS.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 19:02 - Aug 13 with 3293 viewsOdinsRaven

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 14:00 - Aug 13 by Rusty2Stands

I think a fair few on the old site took the hump, in what they see as being conned when they were told the old site was closing down. I think this site may struggle to get them on board.
I quite like the choice of three decent forums now. I flit between here, the old site and BHS.

Me too rusty. I like all three forums and am active on all three.

Love the live chat room for games on here

It doesn't help saying everyone on avftt1 is an unbanned poster and no one talks football. Both comments I read on here last night were downright lies.

I'm one of the unbanned yet I want all three forums to do well. We are all Blackpool fans and should be united
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 20:02 - Aug 13 with 3257 viewsRusty2Stands

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 19:02 - Aug 13 by OdinsRaven

Me too rusty. I like all three forums and am active on all three.

Love the live chat room for games on here

It doesn't help saying everyone on avftt1 is an unbanned poster and no one talks football. Both comments I read on here last night were downright lies.

I'm one of the unbanned yet I want all three forums to do well. We are all Blackpool fans and should be united

Spot on OR.
Lets' enjoy all three, we're being spoilt for choice.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 22:52 - Aug 13 with 3189 viewsOsbourne

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 14:00 - Aug 13 by Rusty2Stands

What does BHS stand for and what is there website address?

This site is fantastically good. We really should support it.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 22:59 - Aug 13 with 3182 viewsOldSkool

BHS stands for BackHenryStreet
www.backhenrystreet.co.uk
There is also Vitals website as well
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 23:10 - Aug 13 with 3169 viewsOsbourne

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 22:59 - Aug 13 by OldSkool

OldSkool,
Thanks for that. I'll have a look on BHS. Can't imagine that it is as good as this site. I use to post on old AVFTT ie fans on line, not any more, this is a fantastically good site, this is where I post now. It really is a brilliant site.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:10 - Aug 13 with 3169 viewsOsbourne

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 22:59 - Aug 13 by OldSkool

Fans on line site :
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 23:12]
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:11 - Aug 13 with 3166 viewsOsbourne

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:10 - Aug 13 by Osbourne

Fans on line site :
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 23:12]

This site :

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 23:38 - Aug 13 with 3140 viewsWhitehorse

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 23:10 - Aug 13 by Osbourne

OldSkool,
Thanks for that. I'll have a look on BHS. Can't imagine that it is as good as this site. I use to post on old AVFTT ie fans on line, not any more, this is a fantastically good site, this is where I post now. It really is a brilliant site.

Osbourn, BHS is actually a very good site. Run for BFC fans by BFC fans. Is accessible on mobile too! Like some on here, I post on there and both incarnations of avftt. There's room for all sites, although I must confess BHS is always my first choice
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 23:47 - Aug 13 with 3129 viewsLancashireHotpot

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 23:38 - Aug 13 by Whitehorse

Osbourn, BHS is actually a very good site. Run for BFC fans by BFC fans. Is accessible on mobile too! Like some on here, I post on there and both incarnations of avftt. There's room for all sites, although I must confess BHS is always my first choice

BHS is ok, as long as you dont mind mindless bullying by the clique, ignored by the MODS. Poor tangoman chased off there by schoolyard bullies as was an american poster, seems to be a mentality of if you were not there at the beginning then your opinion does not count. Certainly no time for exiles like myself.Also problems with multiple usernames and admin so desperate for numbers they attempted to bribe the old AVFTT members with the promise of a MOD position.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:10 - Aug 14 with 3112 viewsWhitehorse

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 23:47 - Aug 13 by LancashireHotpot

BHS is ok, as long as you dont mind mindless bullying by the clique, ignored by the MODS. Poor tangoman chased off there by schoolyard bullies as was an american poster, seems to be a mentality of if you were not there at the beginning then your opinion does not count. Certainly no time for exiles like myself.Also problems with multiple usernames and admin so desperate for numbers they attempted to bribe the old AVFTT members with the promise of a MOD position.

The offer of a mod position was a joke, LHp. A bit like you using my username from BHS!
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:16 - Aug 14 with 3104 viewsLancashireHotpot

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:10 - Aug 14 by Whitehorse

The offer of a mod position was a joke, LHp. A bit like you using my username from BHS!

A joke? That's the new party line is it? Was it fek a joke, the idiot has said himself on that site that he shouldn't have said it. He even reiterated it was genuine on the original thread.
I think the phrase you are looking for is it was sad and desperate.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:21 - Aug 14 with 3097 viewsMacseasider

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:16 - Aug 14 by LancashireHotpot

A joke? That's the new party line is it? Was it fek a joke, the idiot has said himself on that site that he shouldn't have said it. He even reiterated it was genuine on the original thread.

BHS is worse than this rubbish.

INOIT is the second best BFC site to Blackpoolfansonline.

Poll: Who is your current favourite Chairman

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:41 - Aug 14 with 3081 viewsWhitehorse

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:21 - Aug 14 by Macseasider

BHS is worse than this rubbish.

INOIT is the second best BFC site to Blackpoolfansonline.

Horses for courses, Macseasider It'd be boring if we were all the same. I prefer BHS. This site has only been going just over a week, needs time to bed-in, so to speak. I like that it has the chat room, commentary on a league game, you can post pics and some of the smileys are pretty good. Avftt pt 1 is quite basic, some people like that layout. I rarely look at INOIT, so can't comment on it, Vitals was the first site I used to read, it was/is ok.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 07:41 - Aug 14 with 3015 viewsBedfordseasider

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:41 - Aug 14 by Whitehorse

Horses for courses, Macseasider It'd be boring if we were all the same. I prefer BHS. This site has only been going just over a week, needs time to bed-in, so to speak. I like that it has the chat room, commentary on a league game, you can post pics and some of the smileys are pretty good. Avftt pt 1 is quite basic, some people like that layout. I rarely look at INOIT, so can't comment on it, Vitals was the first site I used to read, it was/is ok.

This site is too fiddly for me . As soon as there is a thread going you then have to click on extra pages rather than just scroll down . I understand the good points , pictures etc. but the simplicity of the FOL site made it so much easier to see what was going on over a period & get involved.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 08:26 - Aug 14 with 2997 viewsseasider81

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 00:16 - Aug 14 by LancashireHotpot

At least we did something about it and created a website where as you just troll about looking for schoolboy laughs. You just carry on impersonating another user whilst giggling to yourself thinking you're the boy.

For the record, Tangoman still posts on BHS. Ask yourself why he doesn't on the other forums. Why do you think the Americans post on BHS and nowhere else? If you are going to criticise us for something, at least your point worth listening to.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 8:13]
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 08:29 - Aug 14 with 2993 viewsseasider81

@maccseasider. Your opinion but I am not sure why you think that as it's currently thriving. Have you tried using other forums on a mobile and then compare it to BHS. There is no comparison.

I would acknowledge if you said it just wasn't to your taste but to call it rubbish is slightly offensive. It's by far the most the best BFC forum in terms of up to date software and design and the traffic is growing steadily. It's also the only forum on the internet that is designed specifically for Blackpool fans. Rubbish my arse.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 8:31]
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 09:48 - Aug 14 with 2937 viewsLancashireHotpot

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 08:29 - Aug 14 by seasider81

@maccseasider. Your opinion but I am not sure why you think that as it's currently thriving. Have you tried using other forums on a mobile and then compare it to BHS. There is no comparison.

I would acknowledge if you said it just wasn't to your taste but to call it rubbish is slightly offensive. It's by far the most the best BFC forum in terms of up to date software and design and the traffic is growing steadily. It's also the only forum on the internet that is designed specifically for Blackpool fans. Rubbish my arse.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 8:31]

Language Timothy. Although now I can see why one poster can reply to Tangoman with a simple "Oh F**k off" for commenting on his experience at a Blackpool game he attended. He see's you do it and so thats ok, the language is uncalled for and atrocious.
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 10:26 - Aug 14 with 2903 viewsseasider81

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 09:48 - Aug 14 by LancashireHotpot

Language Timothy. Although now I can see why one poster can reply to Tangoman with a simple "Oh F**k off" for commenting on his experience at a Blackpool game he attended. He see's you do it and so thats ok, the language is uncalled for and atrocious.

I've had that debate for a long time. I personally wanted to create a swear filter because I hate seeing bad language. The boss man over ruled me though so Scunthorpe United are safe on BHS.

Edit - I see they are here too. Obviously a more sophisticated swear filter than fansonline.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 10:27]
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:15 - Aug 14 with 2816 viewsclappers

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 10:26 - Aug 14 by seasider81

I've had that debate for a long time. I personally wanted to create a swear filter because I hate seeing bad language. The boss man over ruled me though so Scunthorpe United are safe on BHS.

Edit - I see they are here too. Obviously a more sophisticated swear filter than fansonline.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 10:27]

I like this forum, you get to see the all the latest 'bumspider lines to take' in one easy and accessible place. A comprehensive tool for keeping up with the enemy.

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:23 - Aug 14 with 2808 viewstde74

What's stopping you from airing a different point of view?
This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:40 - Aug 14 with 2796 viewsclappers

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:23 - Aug 14 by tde74

What's stopping you from airing a different point of view?

Nothing. Not everything in life or on message boards is meant entirely seriously

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:44 - Aug 14 with 2793 viewstde74

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:40 - Aug 14 by clappers

Nothing. Not everything in life or on message boards is meant entirely seriously

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e (n/t) on 13:45 - Aug 14 with 2790 viewsclappers

This forum seems to be dying on its ar5e on 13:44 - Aug 14 by tde74

[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 13:46]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024