Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness 11:48 - Aug 14 with 4800 viewsParasitestogo

If it is not on saturday then our fans get everything they deserve.Hard to believe despite the proof of lies and spin we still have fans that believe the rotten scum running our club.
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 13:03 - Aug 14 with 4286 viewsTangerineTractor

Problem is, that drives some people away. I can no longer go with my kid, as he's frightened of the atmosphere. You're then losing a lot of the people you're fighting to save the club for.
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 13:23 - Aug 14 with 4268 viewsclappers

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 13:03 - Aug 14 by TangerineTractor

Problem is, that drives some people away. I can no longer go with my kid, as he's frightened of the atmosphere. You're then losing a lot of the people you're fighting to save the club for.

Club is lost already. Karl blew it big time.

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 13:28 - Aug 14 with 4260 viewsvoyeur

Make it a cauldron of humour! Lampoon the situation via the medium of comedy.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 13:48 - Aug 14 with 4238 viewsclappers

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 13:28 - Aug 14 by voyeur

Make it a cauldron of humour! Lampoon the situation via the medium of comedy.

Get a job lot of small paper tape measures like you get in pets at home, so that we can all hold them up in the air to "Measure progress"

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 14:12 - Aug 14 with 4226 viewsvoyeur

Chant "measure the progress" all game.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 18:45 - Aug 14 with 4169 viewsTomFolding

Alternately you could hypothetically get vocally behind our newly acquired team to create a positive environment to encourage a decent result.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 18:50]
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 18:45 - Aug 14 with 4169 viewsTomFolding

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 18:52 - Aug 14 with 4156 viewsTomFolding

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 18:45 - Aug 14 by TomFolding

Double post.....whoops
Login to get fewer ads

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 14 with 4105 viewsribble

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 18:45 - Aug 14 by TomFolding

Alternately you could hypothetically get vocally behind our newly acquired team to create a positive environment to encourage a decent result.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 18:50]

Radical thinking there, Tom. It'll never catch on though.
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 20:17 - Aug 14 with 4100 viewsChuck_Schick

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 14 by ribble

Radical thinking there, Tom. It'll never catch on though.

Next he'll be coming out with such ridiculous fallacies as '12th man' and 'home advantage'.

GET A GRIP.

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 20:24 - Aug 14 with 4090 viewsribble

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 20:17 - Aug 14 by Chuck_Schick

Next he'll be coming out with such ridiculous fallacies as '12th man' and 'home advantage'.

GET A GRIP.

It's a well known fact that players respond best when the atmosphere is hostile. Worked a treat last season.
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) (n/t) on 20:34 - Aug 14 with 4076 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 20:24 - Aug 14 by ribble

It's a well known fact that players respond best when the atmosphere is hostile. Worked a treat last season.

Ribble
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 20:35]

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 21:01 - Aug 14 with 4054 viewsTomFolding

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 20:17 - Aug 14 by Chuck_Schick

GET A GRIP.

Really Chucky whats your personnel preference then ? attending purely to be abusive and obnoxious, ever considered why the protesters are blatantly in the minority ?

God forbid attending a football game with the intention of actively supporting my club !

PATHETIC

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 21:22 - Aug 14 with 4030 viewsstu

I'd like to give my team support.

Tangerine is the new black

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 21:40 - Aug 14 with 4015 viewsrealistic

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 20:24 - Aug 14 by ribble

Worked a treat when Man United won the league, and during our record start to the season.

''quod saveris metes''

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 22:08 - Aug 14 with 4001 viewsribble

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 21:40 - Aug 14 by realistic

Worked a treat when Man United won the league, and during our record start to the season.

Protests were non-existent during our record breaking start to the season and I don't remember tennis balls and the odd bit of fruit being lobbed on the pitch when Utd won the league either. The wearing of yellow and green scarves was hardly storming the Bastille.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 22:09]
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) (n/t) on 22:14 - Aug 14 with 3993 viewsstu

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 21:40 - Aug 14 by realistic

I'm wracking my brains to think of any protests beginning of the season. Were there any?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 22:16]

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 22:23 - Aug 14 with 3981 viewsrealistic

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) on 22:08 - Aug 14 by ribble

Protests were non-existent during our record breaking start to the season and I don't remember tennis balls and the odd bit of fruit being lobbed on the pitch when Utd won the league either. The wearing of yellow and green scarves was hardly storming the Bastille.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 22:09]

You said last season, I presumed you meant last season?

You need to be clearer and if you think the protests started from Yeovil away, you clearly don't attend many games.

Man United had an atmosphere far louder protest wise than us, and won the league.

''quod saveris metes''

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) (n/t) on 22:23 - Aug 14 with 3979 viewsrealistic

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) (n/t) on 22:14 - Aug 14 by stu

I'm wracking my brains to think of any protests beginning of the season. Were there any?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 22:16]

No, I don't remember any either.

''quod saveris metes''

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) (n/t) on 09:00 - Aug 15 with 3890 viewsbig_bloomers

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness (n/t) (n/t) on 22:23 - Aug 14 by realistic

No, I don't remember any either.

I don't see any point in this. Why when we are trying to gel a team together and unite behind a new set of players would you continue focusing on a man who knows how the majority feel about him and wallows in the hatred and relishes the abuse.

Starve the man of his oxygen and get behind the team and ignore him!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:04 - Aug 15 with 3885 viewsKOSBowlCut

With you B_B on this one and would like to think that those supporting the team on Saturday will have louder voices than those who are just there to abuse the Chairman.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:07 - Aug 15 with 3882 viewsWizaard

Robbie was routinely ripped apart for criticising the fans for not supporting the team.

Seems it's ok to ignore the team and focus on the owners though, and anyone who doesn't is also the problem.

Double standards.
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:15 - Aug 15 with 3874 viewswee_Bob

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:07 - Aug 15 by Wizaard

Robbie was routinely ripped apart for criticising the fans for not supporting the team.

Seems it's ok to ignore the team and focus on the owners though, and anyone who doesn't is also the problem.

Double standards.

Beggars belief Wizz that anyone would pay money to go and watch a football match and be more concerned about berating the owner! Fine if you don't like way he's doing but I see little merit doing it during a game. Needs BST to come out and say the same.
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:18 - Aug 15 with 3869 viewsLytham_FY8

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:15 - Aug 15 by wee_Bob

Beggars belief Wizz that anyone would pay money to go and watch a football match and be more concerned about berating the owner! Fine if you don't like way he's doing but I see little merit doing it during a game. Needs BST to come out and say the same.

Here's a novel idea, pay your money, go and do what you want, don't worry about the other supporters, go home afterwards.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:47 - Aug 15 with 3858 viewsstu

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:18 - Aug 15 by Lytham_FY8

Here's a novel idea, pay your money, go and do what you want, don't worry about the other supporters, go home afterwards.

Another novel idea, go and support your team first half second half. What you do before, half time and after up to you

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024