Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 17:46 - Aug 16 with 3879 viewsPrivate_Partz

Thought I had changed my mind about him but I felt he was back to favouring the big home side as usual. All the more satisfying when we win and a crap ref favours the oppo. ;-!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 17:47]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mike Dean on 19:31 - Aug 17 with 666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mike Dean on 18:06 - Aug 17 by QuakerJack

Think he got a few wrong but it wasn't personal bias, otherwise he'd have given that hand ball by Rangel.

Nowhere near as blatant as that tit against Stoke last season, he was genuinely dying to give them something and when no opportunity presented itself, he just gave a pen for nothing.

If he'd have been refing yesterday not even Usain Bolt would have ran quicker towards the pen spot when the ball hit Rangel.

Who was that ref? I thought it WAS Dean?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mike Dean on 22:55 - Aug 17 with 592 viewsJackFish

Mike Dean on 19:31 - Aug 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Who was that ref? I thought it WAS Dean?

Nah, think he was called Robert Madeley or something like that? Haven't heard of him since so looks like he's another one they've used us at the guinea pig for and shunted back off to the championship after he fvcked one of our games up.

Thought Dean was OK yesterday, the Dyer booking was clearly wrong but other than that he was fine.
Mike Dean on 23:22 - Aug 17 with 566 viewsBovi

Dean was a knob yesterday how anyone could think different is beyond me. He gave the tw@ts everything. Thank fcuk Rangel had his back turned otherwise the cheating cun7 would have given it

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024