Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? 18:25 - Aug 23 with 1865 viewschesterbfc

Just back from Wigan,poor game,poor tactics,poor quality, but how does the constant chanting of Oyston out help the team,who,s confidence isn't high???
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 18:30 - Aug 23 with 1845 viewstommytwojags

It doesn't affect the team at all, but at least it makes the fans feel better
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 18:38 - Aug 23 with 1838 viewschesterbfc

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 18:30 - Aug 23 by tommytwojags

It doesn't affect the team at all, but at least it makes the fans feel better

Didn't make me feel any better
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 18:55 - Aug 23 with 1821 viewsBlackpoolJord

How does moaning about people who want the best for the club and are trying to do something about it help the team?

“Squires Gate is, as has been well documented, inadequate in its current form. It’s unlikely there’s anything we could do there that would make that place fit for our purpose” Karl Oyston discussing plans for a new training ground in 2004.

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 1755 viewsLytham_FY8

How does complete silence help the team?

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 20:30 - Aug 23 with 1753 viewsstu

Complete silence? Support for the team would be better

Tangerine is the new black

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 20:33 - Aug 23 with 1748 viewsLytham_FY8

Try and start something then, nothing happening in the stands because the apathy from the boardroom spreads.

People pay good money, travel, make the effort, much more effort than the chairman, so when they see that performance today from players who haven't had a pre-season what do you expect them to do?

Blame the fans all you want.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 20:35]

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 08:40 - Aug 24 with 1659 viewscatinstalbans

The question is, How do the Oystons help the team?
Answer-THEY NEVER DO?
Get your priorities right.
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 12:12 - Aug 24 with 1592 viewshindu_seasider

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 20:30 - Aug 23 by stu

Complete silence? Support for the team would be better

How does being a happy clapper help the team? Clearly it's worked for the first 4 games hasn't it?
Login to get fewer ads

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 16:18 - Aug 24 with 1523 viewsThe_Ghost

I don't think it's helping the team, but I think they know that it's not aimed at them. Mixing it up with player chants is fine by me.
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 16:24 - Aug 24 with 1519 viewsthebigone

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 16:18 - Aug 24 by The_Ghost

I don't think it's helping the team, but I think they know that it's not aimed at them. Mixing it up with player chants is fine by me.

Anyone reckon Old Man Oyston is just a bit embarrassed - all because of his son who he doesn't particularly like?

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 21:35 - Aug 24 with 1469 viewswee_Bob

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 16:24 - Aug 24 by thebigone

Anyone reckon Old Man Oyston is just a bit embarrassed - all because of his son who he doesn't particularly like?

With a few days to go until transfer deadlines they need a wake up call and was happy to join in yesterday.
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 21:04 - Aug 25 with 1403 viewsFixitian

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 21:35 - Aug 24 by wee_Bob

With a few days to go until transfer deadlines they need a wake up call and was happy to join in yesterday.

Suppose we can keep our fingers crossed and hope Koko see's the light!
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 19:17 - Aug 26 with 1343 viewsFY4MIKEH

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 21:04 - Aug 25 by Fixitian

Suppose we can keep our fingers crossed and hope Koko see's the light!

Doesn't affect the players at all. OYSTON OUT.
How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 19:43 - Aug 26 with 1328 viewsstu

Remember asking Gilks that question, he said it does.

Tangerine is the new black

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 10:16 - Aug 27 with 1289 viewsrealistic

How does chantin KO OUT Help the team? on 19:43 - Aug 26 by stu

Remember asking Gilks that question, he said it does.

Didn't stop man united winning titles did it?

Can't imagine players are as soft as blokes on football messageboards.

Oystons OUT !

''quod saveris metes''

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024