Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Selling Tickets Back - 2 21:40 - Aug 27 with 2339 viewsjacksinceever

Now that tickets can be sold back to the club for the WBA game, any indication how much we'd get paid for an Adult Ticket. Is it £429/19 (£22.57) ?
Anyone know - Phil perhaps?
Selling Tickets Back - 2 on 11:51 - Aug 28 with 444 viewsBlasterJack

Selling Tickets Back - 2 on 11:34 - Aug 28 by lifelong

Reading the email, what I find somewhat confusing is, if they have not exchanged it by midday on Friday it is returned for you to do as you wish. Surely this is not the case as the ticket them returns to being non transferable?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 11:35]

As I understand it, your season ticket card remains active if it's unsold.
Up to the card holder what they do with it then really.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Selling Tickets Back - 2 on 11:53 - Aug 28 with 444 viewsjacksinceever

Selling Tickets Back - 2 on 11:34 - Aug 28 by lifelong

Reading the email, what I find somewhat confusing is, if they have not exchanged it by midday on Friday it is returned for you to do as you wish. Surely this is not the case as the ticket them returns to being non transferable?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 11:35]

TBH the email and the system as a whole is as user-friendly and clear as a lecture in Mandarin to non-Chinese.
Why they couldn't just buy the tickets off us at what they are worth (i.e say £22.50 and £6 for South Child tickets) then sell them themselves anytime before kickoff?
That way we get back the price paid for that game, they make a 100% markup, those without ST's have more chance of getting a ticket without any messing (they could sell them as individual tickets from booths as in the good old days) and everyone is happy.
Too simple i assume
Have a word Phil, please?
Selling Tickets Back - 2 on 13:02 - Aug 28 with 399 viewsDyfnant

Selling Tickets Back - 2 on 09:48 - Aug 28 by WinchWenJack

If your card scanned against Burnley, there is no reason for it not to scan for every other game.

You believe that if you want. I got in 5 minutes before half time Saturday and I suspect it was due to a combination of crappy scanners and cheap cards.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024