Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia 20:30 - Sep 3 with 622 viewsthebigone

I got my "92 Play Off programme signed by Billy Ayre and 13 of the squad members plus the officials

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 21:57 - Sep 3 with 618 views1953Original

I have Simmo's shirt from the League Two season - signed and framed

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 22:05 - Sep 3 with 617 viewsbobform

Ive got a couple a signed newspaper cutout picture of Sir Stanley Matthews holding a trophy which I think may be the european footballer of the year award in 1956 also Ive got a 1953 fa cup final invite to the club for the fa cup final dinner at the cafe royal in London.
Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 08:02 - Sep 4 with 598 viewsbig_bloomers

Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 22:05 - Sep 3 by bobform

Ive got a couple a signed newspaper cutout picture of Sir Stanley Matthews holding a trophy which I think may be the european footballer of the year award in 1956 also Ive got a 1953 fa cup final invite to the club for the fa cup final dinner at the cafe royal in London.

I got one of the turnstiles from the old South - still in the garage - have this idea one day it'll be erected instead of my gate but get the feeling it'll just lie there with all the other tat!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 09:01 - Sep 4 with 590 viewspah43

Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 08:02 - Sep 4 by big_bloomers

I got one of the turnstiles from the old South - still in the garage - have this idea one day it'll be erected instead of my gate but get the feeling it'll just lie there with all the other tat!!

I've got a framed B&W photo of a goal being scored in the '53 Cup Final, which once adorned the wall at the Old Wembley. Unfortunately, it was a Bolton goal!!

I bought it in the auction, that was done when Wembley closed!!
Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 14:37 - Sep 4 with 574 viewsseasider13

I have a scarf from the 1969 season, i call it my lucky scarf,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 16:56 - Sep 4 with 567 viewsWizaard

Favourite piece of Blackpool FC memorabilia on 14:37 - Sep 4 by seasider13

I have a scarf from the 1969 season, i call it my lucky scarf,

I have a turnstile from the demolition of the Kop, which I have stripped and repained and now takes pride of place in my back garden.

Also have a signed Matthews shirt from 2000, just before he died, when the FA did a thing about the greatest ever Cup Final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024