Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager of the month nominations...... 13:50 - Sep 4 with 1053 viewsdingdangblue

Just shows the tricky start we have had with Darren Ferguson (Peterborough) Paul Cook (Chesterfield) and Steve Cotterill (Bristol City) all on the shortlist.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Manager of the month nominations...... on 14:00 - Sep 4 with 1037 viewsLathamDale

After 5 games the teams we've played are 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th and last. We drew against 3rd and won last. We haven't lost a game by more than 2 goals making our goal difference decent considering we've lost 3 so id say we've done a good job and hopefully soon we will get a run of games against teams that are mid-low table currently
Manager of the month nominations...... on 07:35 - Sep 5 with 757 viewsPotterDale

Before the season started I picked 5 teams I thought we would finish above. We are currently above Crewe and Colchester, 1 point behind Oldham and Port Vale and 2 behind Crawley(which touch wood will be 1 above at 5pm Saturday) So there is absolutely no panic from me just yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024