Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on I will do it 09:42 - Sep 8 with 954 viewsjimjac

I have supported the Seasiders for nearly fifty years. I have in the past run Junior football teams Womens and eventually mens teams. I qualified as a coach and took all the necessary badges. I am currently not working. Due to this I have plenty of spare time.

I am willing to manage the BFC 1st team. Mainly because it will get me out of the house and put £90 a week in my pocket. I am prepared to wash my own kit and bring my own sandwiches to training each day. I do not want a refund on my season ticket so it is not going to cost KO any more money.

Regarding loan signings, well I watch a few local teams and am sure I can get a few of the lads to come and play for us. Again these will not want playing they will do it to help me out. Again this means KO will be quids in as we can charge them £3 match fee as thats what they pay now. I even know the lass at the local launderette who cleans football kits for £10 a kit again saves KO money and if need be we can use the match fee off these lads to pay for it.

So if Jose goes today i am available. Only thing I ask is can I have a free pie on match days?
Go on I will do it on 13:30 - Sep 8 with 919 viewsDavid53

I think your application has gone in the bin. Had great possibilities until you mentioned the free pie!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024