Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens if we beat Wolves and Watford? 14:17 - Sep 12 with 323 viewsOrioltwins

Am just intrigued to know what the O's would do. They're only justigfication at the moment, for me, for sacking Riga is that the results have been poor and personally I think against some of the opposition we've played and with the players we have we should have done better than we have.

If however results go our way what would KO's grounds be? As the man who doesn't sack managers there would be another of his 'selling points' gone!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

What happens if we beat Wolves and Watford? on 14:50 - Sep 12 with 317 viewssteve_g

What a delicious prospect - bet you anything KO is banking on a couple of defeats!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

What happens if we beat Wolves and Watford? on 14:57 - Sep 12 with 313 viewsrigabeliever

What happens if we beat Wolves and Watford? on 14:50 - Sep 12 by steve_g

What a delicious prospect - bet you anything KO is banking on a couple of defeats!

Would be a real kick in the teeth for Karl. He is becoming more and more isolated as the weeks go on and he's had his chance to sack the manager to find a new ally. Let's hope the manager and players stick two fingers up at him and record a good win!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

What happens if we beat Wolves and Watford? on 16:30 - Sep 12 with 294 viewsseasider13

Well if we win two on the trot i will have to come up with a new signature for the bottom of my comments box.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

What happens if we beat Wolves and Watford? on 19:56 - Sep 13 with 239 viewsHappy_Satsuma

I think the important thing today was that we didn't lose to Wolves. The performance and the atmosphere has given KO food for thought and that can only be a good thing.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

What happens if we beat Wolves and Watford? on 20:00 - Sep 13 with 234 viewshackneyseasider

What happens if we beat Wolves and Watford? on 19:56 - Sep 13 by Happy_Satsuma

I think the important thing today was that we didn't lose to Wolves. The performance and the atmosphere has given KO food for thought and that can only be a good thing.

We came close to beating Wolves today and it was a good game I thought.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024