Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? 19:36 - Sep 13 with 435 viewssteve_g

One of the most unsavoury thing of the summer was how quickly some fans were to slate Peter Clarke. For me, he has arguably been our best player so far. You can't buy that drive, dedication and desire. Just a good lad who gives it his all and is a leader - should be captain in my book.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 19:51 - Sep 13 with 431 viewsBigbrother

Anyone else think though that he has upped his game? I remember both times against Huddersfield I thought he was poor and going through the motions. This move back to Blackpool seems to have given him new impetus. Thought he was exceptional today.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 21:43 - Sep 13 with 422 viewsTheGhost

It's difficult to see beyond the arrogant tosser that once played for us and the poor defender that played against us but he did ok today. We all grow up, we all learn... Maybe, just maybe?
I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 22:34 - Sep 13 with 406 viewsribble

Played well today, no doubt about it. Deserved his MOTM.
I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 09:07 - Sep 14 with 363 viewstangerinedom

I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 22:34 - Sep 13 by ribble

Played well today, no doubt about it. Deserved his MOTM.

My hand is up - thought he'd come for a pay out but more than that had been poor whenever I'd seen him play. Colossus though yesterday. Well done Clarkey
I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 10:54 - Sep 14 with 348 viewsWizaard

I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 19:51 - Sep 13 by Bigbrother

Anyone else think though that he has upped his game? I remember both times against Huddersfield I thought he was poor and going through the motions. This move back to Blackpool seems to have given him new impetus. Thought he was exceptional today.

Threw himself at a number of shots yesterday, taking at least three in the nuts.

Good lad.
I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 09:03 - Sep 15 with 286 viewsMr_Brightside

I wonder how many that slated Peter Clarke will hold their hands up? on 10:54 - Sep 14 by Wizaard

Threw himself at a number of shots yesterday, taking at least three in the nuts.

Good lad.

He won Man of the Match and was in the lounge at the end of the game and said there is a good atmosphere in the dressing room, the manager plays football the right way and there is a real belief in the team.

Wasn't Clarke an Oyston signing? Makes me wonder if he'll be asking him about Riga?

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024