Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? 10:57 - Sep 22 with 2056 viewsCTB184

So, the season is now over a month underway and Swansea are doing pretty well so far, all things considered. Which players are impressing/disappointing you the most and why? Who do you think will shine out the most over the course of the season?

I'll go first. Whilst I think that Dyer, Routs and Sigurdsson are doing well, I'm quite impressed Ki and Amat (and yes, I know Amat is injured but I thought he was playing great before).

I think Ki is doing really well at making himself available for a pass from the defence and isn't afraid to cover ground once he gets the ball. Seems to be reasonably confident on the ball and I really like him as a player. His loan spell at Sunderland went well and I think he will do well for us this year. I think he is due a bit more credit than he gets. That being said, I think Sigurdsson will be our stand out player this year.

Slightly disappointed with Bony from this weekend but other than that I think he is doing okay. He hasn't scored but we all know he adds a lot more to the team than just his goal scoring ability. I am surprised he has gone 5 games without a goal but I'm sure they will come!

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 11:33 - Sep 22 with 2005 viewsshandyjack

Taylor has been woeful

Poll: Expectation for the season

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 11:53 - Sep 22 with 1964 viewsjacksinceever

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 11:33 - Sep 22 by shandyjack

Taylor has been woeful

Ki and Fabianski have been brilliant.
The lack of goals from Wilf has been disappointing,but I'm sure once he gets one or two they'll start flying in
Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 12:38 - Sep 22 with 1884 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Although Wilf is not scoring I think his overall game is much improved.
His ball control and passing is getting better with every match.
For me the work of Nathan and Fab have been the best overall.
I get the impression that Sigi has tailed off a little compared to the first 3 games along with Taylor.
Ki and Shelvey have improved and Fernandez looks better for getting a whole 90 minutes under his belt.
Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 12:46 - Sep 22 with 1849 viewsjacksinceever

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 12:38 - Sep 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Although Wilf is not scoring I think his overall game is much improved.
His ball control and passing is getting better with every match.
For me the work of Nathan and Fab have been the best overall.
I get the impression that Sigi has tailed off a little compared to the first 3 games along with Taylor.
Ki and Shelvey have improved and Fernandez looks better for getting a whole 90 minutes under his belt.

TBH I was finding it hard to find any negatives in the squad so far this season. With a few more games and a bit more experience, Monk could turn out to be one of our best ever managers.
Certainly not what I expected.
Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 13:11 - Sep 22 with 1801 viewsCTB184

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 12:46 - Sep 22 by jacksinceever

TBH I was finding it hard to find any negatives in the squad so far this season. With a few more games and a bit more experience, Monk could turn out to be one of our best ever managers.
Certainly not what I expected.

I agree, the whole team have been a joy to watch and it's hard to pick a clear standout player. Fabianski has been excellent! Very much helps to have a keeper who deals comfortably with crosses and the like.

I also have complete faith in Monk, though many fans on here do like to be overly critical. Looking forward to the next few games!

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 13:36 - Sep 22 with 1733 viewsScoobyWho

Only one player for me is not performing and that sadly is the guy who should've gone to Fulham in January and found his level.

Neil Taylor.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 14:17 - Sep 22 with 1668 viewsCatullus

The only thing that disappointed me was Bony making that challenge when already on a yellow. I think we were too fired up for Saturday, the game was too open and the tackles were flying in. Monk has done too good a job of motivating them!!

I knew Ki would be good when used properly, I was backing him when many were slating him.......ok, it's I told you so

Dyer and Routs are back on form, Siggy has been great but the best for me has been Fabianski. He controls the box, he's good under the high ball and he is trying to distribute the ball as we need, that'll come good soon.

I think Fab is our best signing.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 14:25 - Sep 22 with 1648 viewsCTB184

Who is impressing/disappointing you the most so far? on 14:17 - Sep 22 by Catullus

The only thing that disappointed me was Bony making that challenge when already on a yellow. I think we were too fired up for Saturday, the game was too open and the tackles were flying in. Monk has done too good a job of motivating them!!

I knew Ki would be good when used properly, I was backing him when many were slating him.......ok, it's I told you so

Dyer and Routs are back on form, Siggy has been great but the best for me has been Fabianski. He controls the box, he's good under the high ball and he is trying to distribute the ball as we need, that'll come good soon.

I think Fab is our best signing.

It was completely out of character for Bony and I think you're right about the team being fired up. Bony a little too fired up if anything... Guess he's hungry for his first goal! Nice to see the team are working hard each game though!

I have always thought Ki is good, he certainly stood out for Sunderland last season so he's clearly not a bad player! Sunderland fans were eager to sign him at the end of the season!

I would say Fab and Sigurdsson have been our best signings so far. If I had to pick I'd say Siggy was the better signing though, only because Fab has made a few errors here and there with his distribution since he signed. I think he has been excellent other than that though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024