Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else become totally disconnected? 13:25 - Sep 28 with 1887 viewsclarkestattoo

Don't watch MOTD let alone the FL show anymore
Haven't a clue where anyone is in the table
Haven't bought a Sunday paper in months

In fact if they announced all football will cease tomorrow I don't think I'd even summon a shrug of the shoulders!

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Anyone else become totally disconnected? on 15:12 - Sep 28 with 1851 viewsHarryHorse

I was getting that way until the World Cup which reminded me how much I like football . But with regard to Blackpool I'm at the stage where I was asked in the middle of last week who we were playing on Saturday & I didn't know which is pretty damning
Anyone else become totally disconnected? on 16:42 - Sep 28 with 1829 viewsMrTangerineMan

Haven't any connection to players on the pitch yesterday like I used to have - oh there was Hoolahan . Said it all a week or two ago when a mascot's favourite player was Perkins (Perhaps he thinks he's the same age?)
Anyone else become totally disconnected? on 16:46 - Sep 28 with 1825 viewsspooner

Was thinking the same thing yesterday, Clarke'stattoo.
Decided I couldn't be bothered going and didn't know the result until I was told in the pub last night.
So sad, but we've reached saturation point on TV and I've had enough of being treated with disdain by an organisation to whom I've donated thousands over the years.
Had a stress-free day and enjoyable evening out with the wife and a couple of friends.
Missed nothing.
NFL fest tonight and have chosen to work on Friday evening.
Best wishes to all who have higher levels of tolerance than me
Anyone else become totally disconnected? on 17:28 - Sep 28 with 1802 viewsOsbourne

Blackpool v Norwich was the feature match on 'The Football League Show' Saturday night.

Blackpool's performance yesterday showed we are not too far away. I think come Friday night we could easily have 8 points.
Anyone else become totally disconnected? on 18:31 - Sep 28 with 1793 viewsMephistopheles

Anyone else become totally disconnected? on 17:28 - Sep 28 by Osbourne

Blackpool v Norwich was the feature match on 'The Football League Show' Saturday night.

Blackpool's performance yesterday showed we are not too far away. I think come Friday night we could easily have 8 points.

Love the enthusiasm Osbourne but bloody hell what's in your water!? 8 points?!

We'll be lucky to score 8 goals all season
Anyone else become totally disconnected? on 19:05 - Sep 28 with 1782 views1953Original

Anyone else become totally disconnected? on 18:31 - Sep 28 by Mephistopheles

Love the enthusiasm Osbourne but bloody hell what's in your water!? 8 points?!

We'll be lucky to score 8 goals all season

Didn't even realise the Dingles were playing - and losing - today .. been pretty much hooked in to the golf. Tuesday night I have an event on at work and can imagine the Boro result will pass me by and hadn't taken the Sky game in to account and so will miss the Cardiff game and then it's the international break - so effectively that's me done with the great game until the end of October when we play Derby and sadly I doubt I'll miss it!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024