Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really not interested in protesting on Friday 22:36 - Sep 30 with 456 viewsBFC_Tim

I despise the Oyston's and what they've done for this club but off the field activities have to take second place to what's happening on the pitch. Protest outside, after the game or vocally in the ground but let's not bother affecting the players performances with some half hearted disturbance during the game.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Really not interested in protesting on Friday on 22:40 - Sep 30 with 452 viewsBigbrother

Agree Tim .. but don't stick your head too high up over the parapet or you know what will happen

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Really not interested in protesting on Friday on 23:24 - Sep 30 with 415 viewsArchibaldKnox

Really not interested in your lack of interest in the protests on Friday.
Really not interested in protesting on Friday on 23:42 - Sep 30 with 402 viewsAllorNothing

Really not interested in protesting on Friday on 23:24 - Sep 30 by ArchibaldKnox

Really not interested in your lack of interest in the protests on Friday.

Yeah because the performances on the pitch reflect the protests don't they. I mean we have such a wonderful home record lets not have the fans spoiling it , this mess is all their doing. Karl is blameless

He who seeks, finds

Really not interested in protesting on Friday on 08:52 - Oct 1 with 353 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Really not interested in protesting on Friday on 23:42 - Sep 30 by AllorNothing

Yeah because the performances on the pitch reflect the protests don't they. I mean we have such a wonderful home record lets not have the fans spoiling it , this mess is all their doing. Karl is blameless

I actually don't think what is planned will have a massive effect on the game however it could be flawed because our games don't tend to be over by the 53rd minute and if we're leading 1-0 will fans really want to go and aren't they asking stay aways to part with good money only to leave a game halfway through?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024