Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a plus point from today 19:04 - Oct 4 with 5152 viewsnicky

Feranandez was superb
a plus point from today on 21:41 - Oct 4 with 1302 viewsGowerjack

a plus point from today on 21:29 - Oct 4 by airedale

I'm talking about us being gutted by not winning against a big club like Newcastle. It shows how far we gave come over recent times.

I'm not comparing any big club's records against each other, or that you have to win a trophy to be considered a big club. Newcastle get 50k home gates and to me they are a big club.

They are a well supported club

But that doesn't make them a big club !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

a plus point from today on 21:53 - Oct 4 with 1278 viewsSpratty

a plus point from today on 21:40 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

And me too. No good in the air, passes too much!? I think a few have had too many sherbets. He looks pretty much like our most assured CH already. I assume it's because he doesn't go charging up the pitch like a headless Chico that people think he's a bit dull.

Did anyone say he was a bit dull?

Think his ability in the air was questioned hopefully that will continue to improve

You do correctly identify one of the strengths of Chico's game was his forward play

That however is irrelevant because Chico is not an option open to us. I mentioned Chico merely comparatively, because I thought he was better in the air and that certainly was not his great strength. I have had no alcohol today, not even a sherbet lemon
a plus point from today on 21:55 - Oct 4 with 1274 viewsperchrockjack

They did spratty

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

a plus point from today on 21:59 - Oct 4 with 1270 viewsSpratty

a plus point from today on 21:55 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

They did spratty

Which post was that PRJ - had a look but must be missing it
a plus point from today on 00:42 - Oct 5 with 1214 viewsWitneyjack

a plus point from today on 21:41 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

Newcastle United are a huge club compared to us. I agree , they haven't won anything for years, but to say they are not a big club, is to be honest, wrong.
a plus point from today on 10:39 - Oct 5 with 1144 viewsShaky

a plus point from today on 21:41 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

Well there is certainly an interesting discussion about how you define a big club.

Judged on revenue, Newcastle rank 25th in the world and 7th in the UK, even though they haven't won anything in donkeys years.

See page 7: https://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-UnitedKingdom/Local%20Assets/Documents/Indu
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 10:42]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024