Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... 12:15 - Oct 9 with 6735 viewsLohengrin

This was Hamburg last night....

I'm so glad the ancient kingdoms of Europe saw fit to open their doors to the Third World. I was just saying to the wife and kids this morning how wonderfully enriched we have all become this last thirty years as a result. When I was a boy there was none of this lovely heroin to enjoy, nobody had ever heard of grooming or gang rape and hardly anybody used to hack at their neighbour with a cleaver.

How boring those monochrome days of trade apprenticeships and a living wage were looking back.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 20:05 - Oct 9 with 1538 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:18 - Oct 9 by Lohengrin

We built up an unrivalled, mutually beneficial trade network and provided a working infastructure for the benighted regions if that's what you mean, Paul.

Huge swathes of the world ought get down on its knees every day and thank The Lord for Great Britain. It was us and not The Almighty that delivered much of it from evil.

What marvelous people we are, absolutely top drawer. Hat's off to the lot of us, I say.

Agreed. And we've managed to maintain close relations with almost all of those countries. There has been a massive cultural exchange and Britain has given her commonwealth the wonderful gift of cricket. If anything has helped hold this wonderful commonwealth together it's cricket and curry. And Carribean rum.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 21:42 - Oct 9 with 1449 viewsCatullus

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:59 - Oct 9 by shingle

A world without religion, and a world without Dictators, how cool would that be.

Without guns would be good too!!

But that notwithstanding, the sooner IS are stopped, the better.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 23:01 - Oct 9 with 1395 viewsjackportis

Fancy discussing gang rape with your kids that cant be right. Is this appropriate. Poor.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 23:57 - Oct 9 with 1367 viewsdameedna

Germans want slavery for industry
Germany has about 4 million illegal Turks
It is Kurds and Muslims not IS
Been at it long time
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 00:49 - Oct 10 with 1357 viewsDavillin

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 18:47 - Oct 9 by Gowerjack

Uxbridge.

Americans cant help themselves.

They have a MASSIVE blind-spot relating to guns.

If we survive that long future generations will look back at them with a mixture of amazement and pity.

Gowerjack: I'd appreciate the next five winning lottery numbers, please.

Do you not even consider the possibility that "future generations might look back at them with a mixture of amazement" and admiration? And not a little chagrin?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 00:54 - Oct 10 with 1353 viewsDavillin

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:22 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

Summon the police ...

The most irony-based replies to that go something like this: When you're being attacked by thugs, summon the police and they'll be there about ten minutes too late; but pick up your weapon and you'll be there in time to save yourself.

You pay your money and take your choice.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 07:25 - Oct 10 with 1307 viewsLord_Bony

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 23:57 - Oct 9 by dameedna

Germans want slavery for industry
Germany has about 4 million illegal Turks
It is Kurds and Muslims not IS
Been at it long time

Basically,according to the german news this is just a squabble after a demonstration between the Kurds and some other Muslim faction in the city of Hamburg.

Fighting amongst themselves,happens all the time!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 7:28]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 08:28 - Oct 10 with 1275 viewsjackb

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 00:54 - Oct 10 by Davillin

The most irony-based replies to that go something like this: When you're being attacked by thugs, summon the police and they'll be there about ten minutes too late; but pick up your weapon and you'll be there in time to save yourself.

yep, having a gun is so useful!

http://breakingnewsusa.com/2014/10/07/open-carry-enthusiasts-gun-stolen-at-gunpo
Login to get fewer ads

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 10:22 - Oct 10 with 1243 viewsCottsy

"I was just saying to the wife and kids this morning how wonderfully enriched we have all become this last thirty years as a result. When I was a boy there was none of this lovely heroin to enjoy, nobody had ever heard of grooming or gang rape and hardly anybody used to hack at their neighbour with a cleaver."

When were these halcyon days of yore when drugs and violent, sexual crime didn't exist?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 10:29 - Oct 10 with 1236 viewsperchrockjack

Its a case of we weren't as aware because of the ever pervasive MEDIA we now have and the sound bite generation of Police allegedly running our Police Forces-sorry Service.

Its definitely a case that people are more fearful now rightly or wrongly .

My mum was from Sandfields and I don't remember much in the way of crime and doors were never ever locked; min fact my nans was always open.

Happier days no doubt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 11:17 - Oct 10 with 1211 viewsGreatBritton

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 10:29 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

Its a case of we weren't as aware because of the ever pervasive MEDIA we now have and the sound bite generation of Police allegedly running our Police Forces-sorry Service.

Its definitely a case that people are more fearful now rightly or wrongly .

My mum was from Sandfields and I don't remember much in the way of crime and doors were never ever locked; min fact my nans was always open.

Happier days no doubt

My mum lived in Sandfields too and she never let me out on the street because drunken men were beating each other up and abusing their womenfolk the livelong day. People who think the old days were better are just nostalgic about their own youth. As a society we are getting more humane, but also more aware of inhumanity and therefore more frightened of it. And it's so easy to demonise sections of society which are outwardly recognisably different and make them culpable.
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 11:19 - Oct 10 with 1208 viewsLohengrin

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 11:17 - Oct 10 by GreatBritton

My mum lived in Sandfields too and she never let me out on the street because drunken men were beating each other up and abusing their womenfolk the livelong day. People who think the old days were better are just nostalgic about their own youth. As a society we are getting more humane, but also more aware of inhumanity and therefore more frightened of it. And it's so easy to demonise sections of society which are outwardly recognisably different and make them culpable.

"My mum lived in Sandfields too and she never let me out on the street because drunken men were beating each other up and abusing their womenfolk the livelong day."

I rather think you've confused Sandfields with Gomorrah there.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 11:51 - Oct 10 with 1192 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 10:22 - Oct 10 by Cottsy

"I was just saying to the wife and kids this morning how wonderfully enriched we have all become this last thirty years as a result. When I was a boy there was none of this lovely heroin to enjoy, nobody had ever heard of grooming or gang rape and hardly anybody used to hack at their neighbour with a cleaver."

When were these halcyon days of yore when drugs and violent, sexual crime didn't exist?

Go back 120-130 years and good old Victorian England was a cesspool, literally and metaphorically...

Most of the eminent authors and poets of the day were bombed out of their heads on Laudenum, balls deep in a rent boy in an Opium Den or both...

Politicians were corrupt and forever being caught up in sex scandals.

The working class and illiterate, helpless poor were full of VD, ringworm, rickets and soaked in stupefying Gin...

This wonderful Sceptre'd Isle eh...?

Plus ca change...
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 12:03 - Oct 10 with 1179 viewsperchrockjack

ONE CAN ONLY SPEAK AS ONE FINDS and you ll find few in the Sandfields were that bothered about getting burgled or their kids fiddled with.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 12:23 - Oct 10 with 1170 viewsLohengrin

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 11:51 - Oct 10 by Curcubita_Ultra

Go back 120-130 years and good old Victorian England was a cesspool, literally and metaphorically...

Most of the eminent authors and poets of the day were bombed out of their heads on Laudenum, balls deep in a rent boy in an Opium Den or both...

Politicians were corrupt and forever being caught up in sex scandals.

The working class and illiterate, helpless poor were full of VD, ringworm, rickets and soaked in stupefying Gin...

This wonderful Sceptre'd Isle eh...?

Plus ca change...

Hogarth's London wasn't the whole of Britain, just as it isn't now.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 13:38 - Oct 10 with 1077 viewsFlashberryjack

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 07:25 - Oct 10 by Lord_Bony

Basically,according to the german news this is just a squabble after a demonstration between the Kurds and some other Muslim faction in the city of Hamburg.

Fighting amongst themselves,happens all the time!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 7:28]

It sure does....if their not killing each other their killing someone else.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 13:40 - Oct 10 with 1076 viewsUxbridge

I was going to write saying how far over your head my comment went but then I couldn't expect someone outside South Wales to get the cultural reference.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 13:43 - Oct 10 with 1072 viewsUxbridge

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 11:19 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

"My mum lived in Sandfields too and she never let me out on the street because drunken men were beating each other up and abusing their womenfolk the livelong day."

Easily done.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 13:46 - Oct 10 with 1060 viewslondonlisa2001

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 13:43 - Oct 10 by Uxbridge

Easily done.

I'm still laughing at the thought of the Trellick Tower being populated by nouveau lefties....

Makes the Sandfields look like Sandbanks.
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 14:01 - Oct 10 with 1041 viewsLohengrin

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 13:46 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

I'm still laughing at the thought of the Trellick Tower being populated by nouveau lefties....

Makes the Sandfields look like Sandbanks.

It's got to be in the top 10 ugliest buildings ever conceived. Hideous.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:22 - Oct 10 with 988 viewsyescomeon

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:18 - Oct 9 by Lohengrin

We built up an unrivalled, mutually beneficial trade network and provided a working infastructure for the benighted regions if that's what you mean, Paul.

Huge swathes of the world ought get down on its knees every day and thank The Lord for Great Britain. It was us and not The Almighty that delivered much of it from evil.

What marvelous people we are, absolutely top drawer. Hat's off to the lot of us, I say.

For real??! I would imagine the inhabitants of Diego Garcia or should I say ex-inhabitants would beg to differ.

Upthecity!

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:23 - Oct 10 with 986 viewsyescomeon

This may be a cultural misunderstanding centered around a certain comedy rap band from Newport.

Upthecity!

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 18:19 - Oct 10 with 944 viewsWarwickHunt

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 14:01 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

It's got to be in the top 10 ugliest buildings ever conceived. Hideous.

You are Prince Charles and I claim my five pounds.
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 18:23 - Oct 10 with 941 viewsDavillin

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 13:40 - Oct 10 by Uxbridge

I was going to write saying how far over your head my comment went but then I couldn't expect someone outside South Wales to get the cultural reference.

Bit of a let-down being so characterized, coming from you who have always been courteous.

Not all comments need to be answered by trying to show one's "cultural" wisdom. nor to show that a comment did not "go over one's head."

I thought my reply a good one, "but then I couldn't expect someone outside the U.S. to get the cultural reference."

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 18:26 - Oct 10 with 937 viewsWarwickHunt

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 11:19 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

One of my earliest memories as a kid in Fleet Street was being dragged back into the house as two girl gangs (teds and rockers) went at it with chains, dustbin lids and Christ knows what else.

Top stuff.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024