Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that us bottom until November? 17:32 - Oct 19 with 1389 viewsclarkestattoo

Can't see many point coming our way before the next international break if I'm honest and realistically we're going to need at least 2 wins and a draw to get out of the bottom three. Can't see us achieving anywhere near that and fear our backsides will be firmly cemented to the foot of the table until the end of November at the very least.

Also someone made the point that's a quarter (slightly more of the season gone) and so we need to be averaging something like 15 points from 33 for the rest of the season - not much room for disappointment there!

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Is that us bottom until November? on 17:53 - Oct 19 with 1380 viewsBertandErnie

Not looking good - but surely the time to carve out a few results - Tuesday will be tough but no reason we shouldn't get something at Reading and against Ipswich if we're on our game - least we've proved we can score two goals in a game (albeit concede four!!)
Is that us bottom until November? on 21:45 - Oct 19 with 1348 viewsArchibaldKnox

Is that us bottom until November? on 17:53 - Oct 19 by BertandErnie

Not looking good - but surely the time to carve out a few results - Tuesday will be tough but no reason we shouldn't get something at Reading and against Ipswich if we're on our game - least we've proved we can score two goals in a game (albeit concede four!!)

Life is so much more bearable when one accepts that we will stay bottom and be relegated by March. One can then laugh at the ineptitude on display, revel in the discontent, and any point gained is a unexpected and welcome bonus. Always look on the seaside of life !
Is that us bottom until November? on 15:46 - Oct 20 with 1305 viewsFY4MIKEH

Is that us bottom until November? on 21:45 - Oct 19 by ArchibaldKnox

Life is so much more bearable when one accepts that we will stay bottom and be relegated by March. One can then laugh at the ineptitude on display, revel in the discontent, and any point gained is a unexpected and welcome bonus. Always look on the seaside of life !

I think we will be bottom long after November I'm afraid to say.
Is that us bottom until November? on 18:57 - Oct 20 with 1295 viewsLimechase

Can't see where our next point is coming from, we may scab a couple of draws, & eventually some team will be on a bad run & we will have a good day, & maybe fluke a win, but I really don't see us getting to 30points this season

As the self confessed prediction league maestro, sadly a prediction for you

Bpool 0 Derby 4
Reading 3 Bpool 1

I'm a Donkey on the Edge!!!.

Is that us bottom until November? on 21:38 - Oct 20 with 1272 viewsWindyMiller

Is that us bottom until November? on 18:57 - Oct 20 by Limechase

Can't see where our next point is coming from, we may scab a couple of draws, & eventually some team will be on a bad run & we will have a good day, & maybe fluke a win, but I really don't see us getting to 30points this season

As the self confessed prediction league maestro, sadly a prediction for you

Bpool 0 Derby 4
Reading 3 Bpool 1

Problem is I can see Fulham and Bolton getting a bit of momentum now and that will make us 5 points off Birmingham and at any time of the season 5 points is a lot to catch up!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Is that us bottom until November? on 02:39 - Oct 21 with 1249 viewsOsbourne

Is that us bottom until November? on 21:38 - Oct 20 by WindyMiller

Problem is I can see Fulham and Bolton getting a bit of momentum now and that will make us 5 points off Birmingham and at any time of the season 5 points is a lot to catch up!

Fixtures till end of November :
Derby - H
Reading - A
Ipswich - H
Fulham - A
Leeds - A
Bolton - H
Rotherham - A

21 points available. Derby and Ipswich are tough matches, all the rest are winnable. Who knows 21/21 points? 7 wins on the trot. Now that would be nice!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024