Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's LaLa!! 19:09 - Oct 20 with 774 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Interesting La La posted this on the other site - I know there is plenty of debate about this being a site for the hierarchy, bumspiders and a general feeling of smugness, but the one thing this site hasn't got? All the things Lala mentions below and it's sad all that nastiness has polluted the other board.

I'm sure some, if not most of you will be delighted to hear that I'm offski...

The whole tone of the site has become nasty and very very intolerant, on every level.

There are many ways of airing views of dislike and anger whilst tolerating other opposing views, but that isn't happening on here at all anymore.

There is no tolerance,and when it comes to opinions, even homophobia is now becoming acceptable....well, that cannot be right..[V]

Blood for moderator and I will always be UTP, just not in this site.

Good luck all I may see you on the new AVFTT

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Where's LaLa!! on 19:40 - Oct 20 with 742 viewsKOSBowlCut

Hopefully coming over soon - it's like leaving the North East block to come to the comfortable seats in the West!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Where's LaLa!! on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 716 viewsribble

Seems LaLa has jacked the Fansonline board for pretty much the same reasons I have.

The spite and intolerance over there has now reached a level that's bordering on the absurd. I can understand why people are upset and angry at the way the club is being running but for heavens sake.....It's a shame, but there we are.
Where's LaLa!! on 21:07 - Oct 20 with 700 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Where's LaLa!! on 20:49 - Oct 20 by ribble

Seems LaLa has jacked the Fansonline board for pretty much the same reasons I have.

The spite and intolerance over there has now reached a level that's bordering on the absurd. I can understand why people are upset and angry at the way the club is being running but for heavens sake.....It's a shame, but there we are.

I'm over here for good too as football still gets talked about on here. It's best to leave like-minded folk to themselves over there. I wouldn't mix with such people in real life so don't want to do so in cyberspace either. Interestingly, when left to themselves, they seem to turn on one another as though their negative lives aren't complete without a daily argument.
Where's LaLa!! on 10:22 - Oct 21 with 640 viewsCMG1958

Where's LaLa!! on 21:07 - Oct 20 by BigHandsOliverKahn

I'm over here for good too as football still gets talked about on here. It's best to leave like-minded folk to themselves over there. I wouldn't mix with such people in real life so don't want to do so in cyberspace either. Interestingly, when left to themselves, they seem to turn on one another as though their negative lives aren't complete without a daily argument.

I'm getting here a little at a time...... old habits 'n all that.

LaLa is so right about ToxicAVFTT.

Just a plastic glory hunter.

Where's LaLa!! on 11:31 - Oct 21 with 621 viewstde74

Seems that the other place is a bit tricky to moderate.

Well, who'd have guessed it eh, Robbie?
Where's LaLa!! on 11:46 - Oct 21 with 613 viewsOrmerod89

Where's LaLa!! on 11:31 - Oct 21 by tde74

Seems that the other place is a bit tricky to moderate.

Well, who'd have guessed it eh, Robbie?

It's just a few over there who are just taking things way too far and are shooting down anyone and anything that doesn't suit their agenda. We all know the Oyston's have cocked up big style and looks like we're going to have to pay for that but to threaten other fans and to be quite so aggresive is not the way forward.

Other reason I come on here is a lot of those who's posts I always looked out for now post on here!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Where's LaLa!! on 11:55 - Oct 21 with 606 viewscrewcut

Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will the big changeover for AVFTT. Robbie and co and fansnetwork need patience. Just keep laying one brick at a time.

Of course tonight's opponents legend Brian Clough always thought the reason for the ponderous building of Rome was down to him not being on the job.
Where's LaLa!! on 16:06 - Oct 21 with 573 viewsFountain

Where's LaLa!! on 21:07 - Oct 20 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Big Hans, you are one of those who likes a wind up and thus invites comments that otherwise would not be made.

Kettle and pot.

slap me on the patio

Login to get fewer ads

Where's LaLa!! on 17:35 - Oct 21 with 553 viewsjanegallagher

You mean he dares to have a moderate view of things

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Where's LaLa!! on 09:58 - Oct 22 with 514 viewsLala

Where's LaLa!! on 17:35 - Oct 21 by janegallagher

You mean he dares to have a moderate view of things

I'm here !

I had a day off from anything forum or football related, but I'm back now to discuss and debate in a mature fashion, brew at the ready, feet up..

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Where's LaLa!! on 10:35 - Oct 22 with 504 viewsOld_Laytonian

Where's LaLa!! on 09:58 - Oct 22 by Lala

I'm here !

I had a day off from anything forum or football related, but I'm back now to discuss and debate in a mature fashion, brew at the ready, feet up..

Civil Servant are you?
Where's LaLa!! on 10:37 - Oct 22 with 503 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Where's LaLa!! on 16:06 - Oct 21 by Fountain

Big Hans, you are one of those who likes a wind up and thus invites comments that otherwise would not be made.

Kettle and pot.

Fountain - in the last few months, anyone who hasn't expressed 100% hatred of the ownership on that site, gets labelled a WUM. People are paranoid to the absolute extreme on there now and can't read and evaluate the most simple of logical statements like "our average attendance over the last 30 years suggests we are back nearer our normal level now" without viewing that as some kind of deliberate wind up. Maybe my simple truthful statements hurt the emotions of people who had their view of our club twisted by a magical and most probably unrepeatable period under Ollie.
Where's LaLa!! on 10:55 - Oct 22 with 495 viewsLala

Where's LaLa!! on 10:37 - Oct 22 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Fountain - in the last few months, anyone who hasn't expressed 100% hatred of the ownership on that site, gets labelled a WUM. People are paranoid to the absolute extreme on there now and can't read and evaluate the most simple of logical statements like "our average attendance over the last 30 years suggests we are back nearer our normal level now" without viewing that as some kind of deliberate wind up. Maybe my simple truthful statements hurt the emotions of people who had their view of our club twisted by a magical and most probably unrepeatable period under Ollie.

'Civil Servant are you? '

Stuart....

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024