Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One change you would make ... 15:08 - Oct 22 with 501 viewsOrioltwins

Not KO resigning but if you were watching us from a neutral point of veiw what's the one thing you'd change,

Took my mate who's a Burnley fan and he said the one change he'd make is playing much higher up the pitch - at times the midfield weren't that far in front of the 18 yard box!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

One change you would make ... on 15:14 - Oct 22 with 488 viewsseasider13

I have never liked this lone striker tactic with as you say the rest of the team playing deep with two banks of four, especially at home.

We have Ranger and Miller who i think on their day will be a handful for any defense, lets push up and supply these two and imo, we will score goals.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

One change you would make ... on 15:28 - Oct 22 with 475 viewsBertandErnie

One change you would make ... on 15:14 - Oct 22 by seasider13

I have never liked this lone striker tactic with as you say the rest of the team playing deep with two banks of four, especially at home.

We have Ranger and Miller who i think on their day will be a handful for any defense, lets push up and supply these two and imo, we will score goals.

I would love to know what Orlandi's role was last night - what's his natural position - just seemed very isolated to me and contributed little. Also was in sight of the goal on the 18 yard box a few times and instead of shooting did one extra unnecessary pass to Edu.
One change you would make ... on 15:32 - Oct 22 with 471 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

I'd try and get some cheap but quality loans in to help what we've got.
One change you would make ... on 15:39 - Oct 22 with 467 viewsseasider13

One change you would make ... on 15:32 - Oct 22 by BigHandsOliverKahn

I'd try and get some cheap but quality loans in to help what we've got.

Good call with regards to the loan market BHOK,

We used to use it to great effect, can you imagine if we had Seamus Coleman and Jon Jo Shelvey back in Tangerine, we did it before, so why not now, ??????????

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

One change you would make ... on 15:39 - Oct 22 with 467 viewsThames

One change you would make ... on 15:14 - Oct 22 by seasider13

It was getting to be a bit of a Paul Ince like performance towards the end.

Riga was trying to get them moving out but it's not so easy when the team is low on confidence
One change you would make ... on 15:54 - Oct 22 with 457 viewsPoolseasider

One change you would make ... on 15:39 - Oct 22 by Thames

It was getting to be a bit of a Paul Ince like performance towards the end.

Riga was trying to get them moving out but it's not so easy when the team is low on confidence

I totally agree with the loan market is going to be the only way to freshen up our team but will Ko stump the wages up and does Jose have the right backroom team to source these players?
One change you would make ... on 16:10 - Oct 22 with 451 viewsbig_bloomers

One change you would make ... on 15:54 - Oct 22 by Poolseasider

I totally agree with the loan market is going to be the only way to freshen up our team but will Ko stump the wages up and does Jose have the right backroom team to source these players?

One thing I've noticed is how much better that others used the short term loan market - wonder why Riga hasn't exploited it yet?

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

One change you would make ... on 17:25 - Oct 22 with 437 viewshertfordseasider

One change you would make ... on 16:10 - Oct 22 by big_bloomers

One thing I've noticed is how much better that others used the short term loan market - wonder why Riga hasn't exploited it yet?

He has openly said he has tried to get players in and they haven't happened because of KO. Why would he lie about that? Why don't you believe him?
Login to get fewer ads

One change you would make ... on 09:40 - Oct 23 with 406 viewswespens

One change you would make ... on 17:25 - Oct 22 by hertfordseasider

He has openly said he has tried to get players in and they haven't happened because of KO. Why would he lie about that? Why don't you believe him?

Can I just pay credit to his corners from Tuesday which looked well worked and almost paid off - I think Riga is doing the best with what he has but if no more players come in before the next international break I can't see us turning things round much.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024