Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Board of Opinions (as far as I can see) 09:40 - Oct 26 with 393 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Have been on here since the start and find this accusation that this board and articles are pro-Oyston and anti-Riga a bit over convenient. Read some of Curryman's blogs, some of the comments in the threads on the O's and Riga and the debate over the club.

The old site is banned at work and so I struggle with it and so am over here now for opinion and conversation but let's get away from polarising the site and if you feel it is too pro-O, come and put your opinion across and let's get away from labelling the site one way or the other!!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

A Board of Opinions (as far as I can see) on 10:16 - Oct 26 with 383 viewsBringBelekonBack

Think some have gloated a little too much over the way the O's have successfully run the club - don't blame them but surely we can all now see what a money grabbing barsteward he is and every forum should now be advocating Belekon's return?
A Board of Opinions (as far as I can see) on 11:07 - Oct 26 with 377 viewsstu

Do you really give a sh**, it's just nonsense from people low on intelligence.

Tangerine is the new black

A Board of Opinions (as far as I can see) on 11:21 - Oct 26 with 367 viewsCurryman

Anyone fortunate/unfortunate enough to read my poem (now destroyed) at Reading would know exactly what my feelings are.

Clue? They are not supportive of the O's.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024