Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new owner/season ticket scenario 09:48 - Oct 26 with 359 viewsWindyMiller

So the Oyston's sell up (maybe to Belekon) and they take their riches and the Prem money with them (and probably the light bulbs and door hinges knowing them) - can anyone see a massive increase in season ticket sales for the new owner who would need that money to start to rebuild the club?

I just wonder whether KO has well and truly killed the Golden Goose and all the supporters with it!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

The new owner/season ticket scenario on 10:13 - Oct 26 with 347 viewsBringBelekonBack

Makes those who took two year season tickets look even dafter - played right in to the hands of the O's!!
The new owner/season ticket scenario on 10:32 - Oct 26 with 339 viewsWronga

The new owner/season ticket scenario on 10:13 - Oct 26 by BringBelekonBack

Makes those who took two year season tickets look even dafter - played right in to the hands of the O's!!

I think Belekon's arrival (if it happened) would give the club a boost but as someone else said we would be back to where we were by then - I quite like the fact that KO's legacy rather than 3 promotions and building the ground would be 2 relegation sand a stand paid for by the new owner, 2 paid for by the football trust and a temporary one!!

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

The new owner/season ticket scenario on 11:19 - Oct 26 with 320 viewsCurryman

I would much rather go back to ground zero, whatever that involved, with a new owner than suffer more of the current regime.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

The new owner/season ticket scenario on 13:03 - Oct 26 with 303 viewsTang67

The new owner/season ticket scenario on 11:19 - Oct 26 by Curryman

I would much rather go back to ground zero, whatever that involved, with a new owner than suffer more of the current regime.

I think I may be in a small minority in that I would welcome a change at the top but I am also aware that the O's walking off with £90 + million is not exactly holding them to account
They could be unhappy at being ousted but with the sale of the club they would march into the sunset very rich and leave behind a legacy of decline , underinvestment and no money
Honestly too easy and would not be too surprised if they did one now that the last of the PP come in - some would see this as cause for celebration but I think it would be a scandal
I suppose the other argument is that we would be degraded and ripped off but they would be gone

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

The new owner/season ticket scenario on 14:39 - Oct 26 with 287 viewsSTHolder

The new owner/season ticket scenario on 13:03 - Oct 26 by Tang67

I think I may be in a small minority in that I would welcome a change at the top but I am also aware that the O's walking off with £90 + million is not exactly holding them to account
They could be unhappy at being ousted but with the sale of the club they would march into the sunset very rich and leave behind a legacy of decline , underinvestment and no money
Honestly too easy and would not be too surprised if they did one now that the last of the PP come in - some would see this as cause for celebration but I think it would be a scandal
I suppose the other argument is that we would be degraded and ripped off but they would be gone

How fascinating would it be to see a breakdown of everything that the O's have done over the years. I do wonder if one of the reasons that they won't sell is because it would mean that their financial affairs would be scrutinised. One of the reasons that I wonder if the Belekon deal could actually go ahead - what would he actually be buying? Blackpool FC is now so fragmented that it would be difficult to see what he would actually be buying?
The new owner/season ticket scenario on 15:06 - Oct 26 with 276 viewsArchibaldKnox

The new owner/season ticket scenario on 14:39 - Oct 26 by STHolder

How fascinating would it be to see a breakdown of everything that the O's have done over the years. I do wonder if one of the reasons that they won't sell is because it would mean that their financial affairs would be scrutinised. One of the reasons that I wonder if the Belekon deal could actually go ahead - what would he actually be buying? Blackpool FC is now so fragmented that it would be difficult to see what he would actually be buying?

Belokon would be thorough. He would identify all the bits and pieces companies and gather them up. The O's know they have to answer DD questions honestly or they would be in for a storm of litigation for years afterwards.
The new owner/season ticket scenario on 15:30 - Oct 26 with 261 viewsOdinsRaven

What no one has discussed is WHY did Oyscum do the two year deal. It made no sense whatsover commercially if he is remaining.. I said when it was announced it was a prelude to them selling and running with all the cash

I for one would be happy to purchase a season ticket next year at 400 quid in league one if Oyscums were gone. They will get their Karma for the theft of the clubs money at some point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024