Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday? 19:54 - Oct 26 with 1316 viewsclarkestattoo

Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday? on 19:54 - Oct 26 with 1308 viewsclarkestattoo

With all this talk of Belokon, I wonder if the whole Riga issue has been swept under the carpet - so what do we think will he still be in charge?

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday? on 19:57 - Oct 26 with 1305 viewsTwoPhillips

Karl is at his worst when he's under pressure and I fear the Blake/Clarke combo could be a reality by next week and I hear Noel Blake is not a nice man.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday? on 22:04 - Oct 26 with 1266 viewsPoolman

Depends how arsed KOKO is with the situation - would be fun if he did go and Riga came out and told us what's really been going on for the last 4 months and I get the idea he would take immense pleasure in doing so!!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday? on 07:47 - Oct 27 with 1232 viewsrigabeliever

Almost 70% saying no - just wondering if he was to go, would that boost or dent Saturday's attendance - always some curiosity about a new manager. Other side to that is it would be a baptism of fire for anyone coming in!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday? on 08:13 - Oct 27 with 1221 viewsCurryman

If the tweets referred to on the other board hold any water, it looks like he will be gone.

Here we go again, I'm sure we must have a Baldric somewhere in Bloomfield Road saying "I have a cunning plan". Unfortunately it's the same plan every season, spend nowt, get nowt, appoint nowt and self congratulate ones self on the way one runs the cash rich football club which is the envy of the league of course. Pah!!!

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024