Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread 18:52 - Oct 27 with 645 viewsKOSBowlCut

Thanks Jose. You may be the worst Blackpool manager statistically but you're the best for standing up to the worst Chairman ever. You're better off out of it.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 18:53 - Oct 27 with 641 viewsjanegallagher

Good luck Jose Riga, you were given an impossible task.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 18:58 - Oct 27 with 634 viewsBigbrother

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 18:53 - Oct 27 by janegallagher

Good luck Jose Riga, you were given an impossible task.

Don't think anyone will split hairs over this one - am not sure he got it right but given the circumstances I am confident he did the best he could in the circumstances - I hope he tears up any confidentiality agreement and we finally find out the whole story. Good luck Jose.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 18:59 - Oct 27 with 632 views1953Original

Good Luck Jose - wrong man, wrong time, wrong Chairman!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 19:01 - Oct 27 with 628 viewsThe_Ghost

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 18:59 - Oct 27 by 1953Original

Good Luck Jose - wrong man, wrong time, wrong Chairman!

Good Luck Riga, hope you can bounce back from this.
Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 19:03 - Oct 27 with 625 viewsTejas

Sadly, you never stood a chance here. Good luck with your next club and thanks for trying.
Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 19:30 - Oct 27 with 616 viewsCashCow

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 19:03 - Oct 27 by Tejas

Sadly, you never stood a chance here. Good luck with your next club and thanks for trying.

Thank you Jose. We'll never have another manager who wears a suit as well as you did. Make sure you empty the mini bar before you leave - last thing you'll get from Oyston!
Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 20:14 - Oct 27 with 605 viewsTwoPhillips

As others have said I'm glad he was put out of his misery - he was better than this and better than the way he was treated!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 09:46 - Oct 28 with 581 viewsronsonmg

Good try Jose to get what you wanted, but Chairman Karl not backing you let you and everyone else down. Best of luck for your future dealings.
Login to get fewer ads

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 11:11 - Oct 28 with 568 viewsCurryman

Au revoir, bonne chance et je l'espère, votre court séjour avec nous n'a pas affecté votre santé mentale.

Sorry that is the best I can do in French.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 14:07 - Oct 28 with 553 viewshackneyseasider

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 11:11 - Oct 28 by Curryman

Au revoir, bonne chance et je l'espère, votre court séjour avec nous n'a pas affecté votre santé mentale.

Sorry that is the best I can do in French.

Thank you Jose

Good luck for the future. Hopefully the revolution will continue - Oystons out.
Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 16:08 - Oct 28 with 535 viewsOsbourne

Jose Riga 'Goodbye' Appreciation Thread on 14:07 - Oct 28 by hackneyseasider

Thank you Jose

Good luck for the future. Hopefully the revolution will continue - Oystons out.

What were the breakfasts like at the Imperial Hotel?

Thanks for not being a 'yes' man.
Make sure you empty the rooms drinks fridge!

Will you be in the South Stand on Saturday?

'O Jose Riga, you are the love of my life, O Jose Riga you have bashed KOKO, O Jose Riga, I want to bash him too!!!!'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024