Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK, so now what? 19:08 - Oct 27 with 1145 viewsTejas

Lee Clarke, Worthington - does it make any difference? I'm struggling to think where we go from here. I'll be going to the Ipswich game despite the 10 hour round trip, is it right that I'm not looking forward to it?
OK, so now what? on 19:24 - Oct 27 with 1124 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Hard to see what Lee Clark can do at Blackpool that he couldn't at Birmingham and he left them with a side that has just been walloped 8-0 at home by Bournemouth. Hardly the inspiring manager we would hope for.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

OK, so now what? on 20:15 - Oct 27 with 1113 viewsTwoPhillips

OK, so now what? on 19:24 - Oct 27 by Happy_Satsuma

Hard to see what Lee Clark can do at Blackpool that he couldn't at Birmingham and he left them with a side that has just been walloped 8-0 at home by Bournemouth. Hardly the inspiring manager we would hope for.

Can you imagine if Karl brought Worthington back!! Someone would bulldoze the ground!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

OK, so now what? on 20:33 - Oct 27 with 1103 viewsTejas

OK, so now what? on 20:15 - Oct 27 by TwoPhillips

Can you imagine if Karl brought Worthington back!! Someone would bulldoze the ground!!

After the last 18 months - absolutely nothing would surprise me, but yes, it would go down like a bag of slugs.
OK, so now what? on 09:00 - Oct 28 with 1055 viewsKOSBowlCut

OK, so now what? on 20:33 - Oct 27 by Tejas

After the last 18 months - absolutely nothing would surprise me, but yes, it would go down like a bag of slugs.

Not heard the bag of slugs comment before - seems kind of apt!

I think we all just hope and pray whoever comes in can turn a sow's ear in to a silk purse, get us out of this mess and then go from there. The club needs a massive rebuild and at the moment I'd say it's all about damage limitation!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024