Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl On TalkSport 19:48 - Oct 27 with 764 viewsBFC_Tim

I'm going nowhere, the clubs not for sale, Riga was the wrong fit for the club, Belokon has got his facts and figures wrong, Riga has brought in every player, we can bring in 4/5 players, money not the issue, getting new manager appointment correct is crucial, says relationship with Riga was wrong, wouldn't apologise for situation, we've had £58 million come in but wouldn't commit to how much has been spent and he's going to get in a British manager.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Karl On TalkSport on 19:52 - Oct 27 with 744 viewswe_are_Superior

Just heard it ... Collymore was brilliant!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Karl On TalkSport on 19:53 - Oct 27 with 742 viewsTejas

Those words sound very familiar
Karl On TalkSport on 19:56 - Oct 27 with 731 viewsMrTangerineMan

He's still in love with the club - nearly fell off my chair
Karl On TalkSport on 20:21 - Oct 27 with 690 viewsribble

Well, that's all ok then. I'm convinced. Anyone else?
Karl On TalkSport on 21:41 - Oct 27 with 615 views1953Original

Karl On TalkSport on 20:21 - Oct 27 by ribble

Well, that's all ok then. I'm convinced. Anyone else?

W_A_S - Collynore was still going on about this ages after KO had disappeared.

It was another classic Oyston performance where he showed no self deprivation or offered an apology for this horrendous mess and the fact he didn't say 'sorry I got it wrong' shows an arrogance beyond contempt and why I will never be able to warm to such a cold, uncaring and pitiful man.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Karl On TalkSport on 22:04 - Oct 27 with 594 viewsBertandErnie

Karl On TalkSport on 21:41 - Oct 27 by 1953Original

W_A_S - Collynore was still going on about this ages after KO had disappeared.

It was another classic Oyston performance where he showed no self deprivation or offered an apology for this horrendous mess and the fact he didn't say 'sorry I got it wrong' shows an arrogance beyond contempt and why I will never be able to warm to such a cold, uncaring and pitiful man.

Is that the first time that he's confessed we've had £58 million come in? When it's written as a figure it just beggars belief just how wrong KO and his hoppos have got it wrong over the years. Negligible just doesn't cover it.

Here's a link BTW

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-oyston-slams-blackpool-myths-and-reveals
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 22:05]
Karl On TalkSport on 22:08 - Oct 27 with 585 viewsrigabeliever

What a shame Stan Collymore asked such a good question to start with and the presenter watered it down!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Karl On TalkSport on 07:54 - Oct 28 with 474 viewsCashCow

Karl On TalkSport on 22:08 - Oct 27 by rigabeliever

What a shame Stan Collymore asked such a good question to start with and the presenter watered it down!

Think Collymore probably knows a few players past or present at the club or maybe was just inundated with tweets. Make no bones about it, everyone now knows the plight Blackpool FC are in. Demonstrations now will only show fans in a bad light - the best way to deal with this is everyone to get behind BST and let's have a single voice trying to get Belokon on side to come in and rid the club of this vermin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024