Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Clark 09:40 - Oct 28 with 1253 viewsronsonmg

Don`t understand why so many punters don`t want Lee Clark. He`s a new young manager with a promising start to his manager career at Huddersfield, had a good win/lose record, than left to manage Birmingham, where he did not do so well. But, he`s only managed 2 clubs, yet everyone seems to have a grudge against, why?
Lee Clark on 10:03 - Oct 28 with 1243 viewsLala

There are a lot of supporters out there who admit that they won't back any manager who replaces Riga. I find that mightily odd to be honest, no sense to it at all. This bunch of supporters would not have welcomed anyone and will pick holes in any appointment because to do otherwise would be seen to be backing the Oystons, can't have that.

Other's may be judging him solely on his Birmingham performance, but wasn't he under difficult circumstances there ? The same people would readily salute a Riga appointment because his terrible record at our club is due entirely to the Oystons. Clark and his Birmingham experience appear not to be afforded the same mitigations.

Double standard thinking is the Blackpoo l way I fear.

I don't think we are/were ever going to get in a Manager who will set our world on fire, but I will judge Clark, or whoever comes in, after a few performances on the pitch.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Lee Clark on 10:15 - Oct 28 with 1228 viewsAllezBlackpool

Lee Clark on 10:03 - Oct 28 by Lala

There are a lot of supporters out there who admit that they won't back any manager who replaces Riga. I find that mightily odd to be honest, no sense to it at all. This bunch of supporters would not have welcomed anyone and will pick holes in any appointment because to do otherwise would be seen to be backing the Oystons, can't have that.

Other's may be judging him solely on his Birmingham performance, but wasn't he under difficult circumstances there ? The same people would readily salute a Riga appointment because his terrible record at our club is due entirely to the Oystons. Clark and his Birmingham experience appear not to be afforded the same mitigations.

I don't think we are/were ever going to get in a Manager who will set our world on fire, but I will judge Clark, or whoever comes in, after a few performances on the pitch.

Excellent post LaLa

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Lee Clark on 10:18 - Oct 28 with 1228 viewsterminallytangerine

Lee Clark on 10:03 - Oct 28 by Lala

Lee Clark doesn't ooze personality and people need a lift at the moment.

A house divided can never prosper and so I look forward to the day when the owners (whoever they may be), the manager, the players and the supporters all are pulling in the same direction.

I have no sympathy with those who want the new manager to fail - whoever it is.

This is our club and while we are still not down and out mathematically we still have to hope that they can escape the drop.
Lee Clark on 16:51 - Oct 28 with 1126 viewsOsbourne

Lee Clark on 10:18 - Oct 28 by terminallytangerine

Lee Clark doesn't ooze personality and people need a lift at the moment.

A house divided can never prosper and so I look forward to the day when the owners (whoever they may be), the manager, the players and the supporters all are pulling in the same direction.

I have no sympathy with those who want the new manager to fail - whoever it is.

This is our club and while we are still not down and out mathematically we still have to hope that they can escape the drop.

'The King is dead, long live the King!'
Lee Clark on 20:24 - Oct 28 with 1066 viewsthe_stockport_one

Lee Clark on 16:51 - Oct 28 by Osbourne

'The King is dead, long live the King!'

Lee Clark did ok at Huddersfield but he had a lot of money for signings and wages plus Jordan Rhodes.

What's he got here ?

DEFEND THE STOCKPORT ONE
Lee Clark on 21:20 - Oct 28 with 1037 viewsFountain

Lee Clark on 20:24 - Oct 28 by the_stockport_one

Lee Clark did ok at Huddersfield but he had a lot of money for signings and wages plus Jordan Rhodes.

What's he got here ?

DEFEND THE STOCKPORT ONE

Phew, thought you were inviting him for pre-match hospitality for a minute

If you did he'd consider it because he WILL be around.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 21:21]

slap me on the patio

Lee Clark on 22:05 - Oct 28 with 1013 viewsbfcpete

I would always give any manager a chance. I had heard that he may have some personal issues so should fit into KO's model of recruitment.
Lee Clark on 10:22 - Oct 29 with 948 viewsMr_Brightside

Lee Clark on 22:05 - Oct 28 by bfcpete

I would always give any manager a chance. I had heard that he may have some personal issues so should fit into KO's model of recruitment.

Think TerminallyTangerine got it spot on with his assessment - the only way that Clark will endear himself to fans is with some wins!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024