Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? 14:08 - Oct 29 with 612 viewsTwoPhillips

Seems late in the day now for Clark to be announced for the weekend - maybe he wants the two weeks to assess the players, bring new blood in and formulate a plan and not be judged on a game where he'll only have been in charge for 48 hours.

Be hilarious if Blake gets a win and matches Riga's record over 15 games!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? on 14:16 - Oct 29 with 608 viewsbrassedoff

Sadly if Blake is in charge, bearing in mind it seems that Lundstram was his prodigal son, I can't see much movement in midfield

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? on 17:11 - Oct 29 with 593 viewschesterbfc

Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? on 14:16 - Oct 29 by brassedoff

Sadly if Blake is in charge, bearing in mind it seems that Lundstram was his prodigal son, I can't see much movement in midfield

I Still see a KOKO Delay thereby losing us 10 or more pts, just to cement our relegation, Clever cocker
Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? on 18:34 - Oct 29 with 572 viewsPlumbs

Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? on 17:11 - Oct 29 by chesterbfc

I Still see a KOKO Delay thereby losing us 10 or more pts, just to cement our relegation, Clever cocker

Blake is a great coach and a thoroughly smashing fella,and has bags of talent to boot.

A talented and honest player who possibly deserves a chance as a manager,but at a club that would give him a financial fighting chance.

'Bruno'

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? on 18:58 - Oct 29 with 561 viewsLetsbasham

Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? on 18:34 - Oct 29 by Plumbs

Blake is a great coach and a thoroughly smashing fella,and has bags of talent to boot.

A talented and honest player who possibly deserves a chance as a manager,but at a club that would give him a financial fighting chance.

'Bruno'

Well considering KO has been speaking through a third party to Riga since game 1 it's probably fair to say these are Blakes players anyway.

What manager comes out and says his players wont be good enough - one that's being undermined.
Presumably Noel Blake in charge on Saturday? on 19:56 - Oct 29 with 529 viewsjosuah98

So there's your heads up to what's happening with Clarke via KO's alter-ego Twophilips

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024