Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road 19:02 - Oct 29 with 1621 viewsthebigone

So obviously the Samaritans on the old Kop was a favourite and who remembers this on the old roof - just trying to remember famous adverts from around the ground?

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 19:52 - Oct 29 with 1606 viewsTejas

I remember something like "Ishmail Tea" then again I may have dreamt it!
Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 20:01 - Oct 29 with 1601 viewsribble

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 19:52 - Oct 29 by Tejas

I remember something like "Ishmail Tea" then again I may have dreamt it!

The Ishmail (sp?) Tea advert was on the roof of the old west stand for many years. Think one of the Directors of the time was the owner of the business.
Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 20:24 - Oct 29 with 1583 views1953Original

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 20:01 - Oct 29 by ribble

The Ishmail (sp?) Tea advert was on the roof of the old west stand for many years. Think one of the Directors of the time was the owner of the business.

Remember turning up one year and the roof and the front of the old South had been painted with Telewest - we all thought it was 'very modern'!!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 09:21 - Oct 30 with 1555 viewsbig_bloomers

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 20:24 - Oct 29 by 1953Original

Remember turning up one year and the roof and the front of the old South had been painted with Telewest - we all thought it was 'very modern'!!

Telewest! Remember the first game of the season when they'd signed for us and it was more like Disney land on the pitch than a football ground! Didn't we have Cable Cat as our mascot?

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 09:27 - Oct 30 with 1552 viewsDavid53

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 09:21 - Oct 30 by big_bloomers

Telewest! Remember the first game of the season when they'd signed for us and it was more like Disney land on the pitch than a football ground! Didn't we have Cable Cat as our mascot?

Whitbread Tankard filled the roof of the west for sometime.
Remember Duttons OBJ somewhere - probably the east.
Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 09:50 - Oct 30 with 1541 viewsAllezBlackpool

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 09:27 - Oct 30 by David53

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 09:50 - Oct 30 with 1540 viewsArchibaldKnox

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 09:27 - Oct 30 by David53

Yep, I certainly remember the massive Whitbreads one on the west. I even had a Whitbreads T-shirt at 14 because I thought it must be good beer if the Pool said so ! Thank goodness they have got out of brewing and now run Premier Inns instead. They are much better at that.

The Ishmail Tea advert was on the roof of the old Scratching Shed, the end closest to the South stand. Still there in the 80's after a decade or more. But I think the company/shop in Blackpool had closed by then.
Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 12:31 - Oct 30 with 1518 viewsTejas

Favourite Adverts around Bloomfield Road on 09:50 - Oct 30 by AllezBlackpool

I didn't dream it then. Does anyone have a picture of the samaritan's sign, I didn't half get some grief from my non-Pool supporting friends over that one. Looking back it was pretty funny, could/should be reinstated today perhaps!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024