Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
oi Cricket clique 12:54 - Oct 30 with 856 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Is anyone following the Pakistan v Australia series in Dubai? Pakistan currently 270 odd for 2 after comfortably winning the first Test last week.

The point of this post is just to say what a player Younus Khan has become. He's just completed his third consecutive Test century today, after becoming Pakistan's greatest Test centurion in the last match. To have done that and comfortably out-scored Inzamam and Javed is some achievement. Does he deserve to be called "great"?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

oi Cricket clique on 15:51 - Oct 30 with 819 viewspooljimbo

Totally agree Robbie about Younus. Also that Pakistan team are certainly ones to watch, some very good young cricketers there.

Also great to see Mitchell Johnson flogging his arris off on a flat track. His body doesn't like bowling too many overs and with a lot of cricket ahead for the Aussies they're going to have to be careful with him.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

oi Cricket clique on 15:55 - Oct 30 with 814 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

oi Cricket clique on 15:51 - Oct 30 by pooljimbo

Totally agree Robbie about Younus. Also that Pakistan team are certainly ones to watch, some very good young cricketers there.

Also great to see Mitchell Johnson flogging his arris off on a flat track. His body doesn't like bowling too many overs and with a lot of cricket ahead for the Aussies they're going to have to be careful with him.

jimbo, I think he's up there with the very best now, and in supreme form. Unbeaten at the close too.

As for MJ, agree completely. I'd like him completely jaded by the time he arrives here next June.

oi Cricket clique on 16:59 - Oct 30 with 808 viewsFountain

oi Cricket clique on 15:55 - Oct 30 by basilrobbiereborn

jimbo, I think he's up there with the very best now, and in supreme form. Unbeaten at the close too.

As for MJ, agree completely. I'd like him completely jaded by the time he arrives here next June.

Must admit I like to see the best players at the peak of form so I hope MJ is on fire next summer.

The results don't bother me tbh, it's all about the quality.

slap me on the patio

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:00 - Oct 30 with 808 viewsVMcB

[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 17:01]
oi Cricket clique on 17:02 - Oct 30 with 802 viewsVMcB

Huh? Someone nicked my whole post!!
oi Cricket clique on 14:30 - Oct 31 with 757 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I see that the lad went on to make a double today, brilliant work. Australia are going to have to go some to save this game now.

oi Cricket clique on 15:06 - Oct 31 with 739 viewsVoiceofReason

oi Cricket clique on 14:30 - Oct 31 by basilrobbiereborn

I see that the lad went on to make a double today, brilliant work. Australia are going to have to go some to save this game now.

Why are they playing in Dubai?
oi Cricket clique on 15:09 - Oct 31 with 736 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

oi Cricket clique on 15:06 - Oct 31 by VoiceofReason

Why are they playing in Dubai?

Not sure VoR, but I am assuming it is because of fears of terrorism if Pakistan play at home.

Login to get fewer ads

oi Cricket clique on 15:32 - Oct 31 with 727 viewsFountain

oi Cricket clique on 15:09 - Oct 31 by basilrobbiereborn

Not sure VoR, but I am assuming it is because of fears of terrorism if Pakistan play at home.

This should be a Pakistan home series. as should have been when England played them. The upcoming series against NZ will also be played out there.

Is this game on TV btw?

slap me on the patio

oi Cricket clique on 09:47 - Nov 1 with 692 viewspooljimbo

oi Cricket clique on 15:32 - Oct 31 by Fountain

This should be a Pakistan home series. as should have been when England played them. The upcoming series against NZ will also be played out there.

Is this game on TV btw?

Aussies getting a right spanking. 190/6

This could be over by tomorrow.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

oi Cricket clique on 16:13 - Nov 2 with 637 viewsFountain

oi Cricket clique on 09:47 - Nov 1 by pooljimbo

Aussies getting a right spanking. 190/6

This could be over by tomorrow.

Credit Misbah-ul Haq. Some record to equal. 100 off 56 is some hitting with no field restrictions. Probably worth 135 in a T20.

slap me on the patio

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024