Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
missing in action.... 20:50 - Oct 30 with 1358 viewstangerinehad

Has blood posted on here since his big girly flounce on the full fat AVFTT...
If so can you send him back, that pesky frankel is proper biggin it up.

"fire"!!!!!

missing in action.... on 20:55 - Oct 30 with 1346 viewsribble

Blood was on earlier. What's he flounced over this time?

And how is Frankel? Chirpy as ever?
missing in action.... on 21:01 - Oct 30 with 1331 viewstangerinehad

missing in action.... on 20:55 - Oct 30 by ribble

Blood was on earlier. What's he flounced over this time?

And how is Frankel? Chirpy as ever?

Painful.....he' s a preston fan you know...

"fire"!!!!!

missing in action.... on 21:07 - Oct 30 with 1315 viewsOld_Laytonian

missing in action.... on 21:01 - Oct 30 by tangerinehad

But the beauty of this site is you can ignore posters., like I have done with you
missing in action.... on 21:11 - Oct 30 with 1308 viewsBloodtangerine

Had, you crack on over there mate. I have probably created it myself to some extent tbh but every last post becomes a battle, some posters GENUINELY think that the "run chase" is a real thing and that I have my lads scribe it in a leather bound book ffs!.....how can anyone not see that is a themed joke?? Frankel coming back was almost the final pisser but what finished me was an OP I posted merely asking if it was 100% that Riga had gone (I had been to the gym and genuiny didnt know..was seeking quick confirmation) and got all sorts of chite saying it was a pish taking wind up??

I have bowed out but will still be getting to the games to support whoever wears the colours even though the Oystons have made an arrse of it to date......I hope for better...thanks again

Thanks anyway pal

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

missing in action.... on 21:19 - Oct 30 with 1298 viewsVMcB

missing in action.... on 21:11 - Oct 30 by Bloodtangerine

Had, you crack on over there mate. I have probably created it myself to some extent tbh but every last post becomes a battle, some posters GENUINELY think that the "run chase" is a real thing and that I have my lads scribe it in a leather bound book ffs!.....how can anyone not see that is a themed joke?? Frankel coming back was almost the final pisser but what finished me was an OP I posted merely asking if it was 100% that Riga had gone (I had been to the gym and genuiny didnt know..was seeking quick confirmation) and got all sorts of chite saying it was a pish taking wind up??

I have bowed out but will still be getting to the games to support whoever wears the colours even though the Oystons have made an arrse of it to date......I hope for better...thanks again

Thanks anyway pal

Blood - Andy - please come back over, please, I really miss your sense of humour.....go on....for me.....

missing in action.... on 21:22 - Oct 30 with 1286 viewsBloodtangerine

missing in action.... on 21:19 - Oct 30 by VMcB

Blood - Andy - please come back over, please, I really miss your sense of humour.....go on....for me.....

VMcB, very kind of you but my humour has worn thin over there with a few posters causing my own humour to wear thin hun tbh.

You are a nice lady...thanks

missing in action.... on 21:24 - Oct 30 with 1285 viewsribble

missing in action.... on 21:11 - Oct 30 by Bloodtangerine

Thanks anyway pal

Blood

It's a gentler and saner world on here. Very refreshing after the incendiary nature of the other board.

Tougher to get those tons you're so keen on though..........
missing in action.... on 21:26 - Oct 30 with 1278 viewsBFC_Tim

missing in action.... on 21:22 - Oct 30 by Bloodtangerine

VMcB, very kind of you but my humour has worn thin over there with a few posters causing my own humour to wear thin hun tbh.

Seems to me that this site is attracting some decent posters at the moment - they should rename it AVFTT filtered!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Login to get fewer ads

missing in action.... on 21:30 - Oct 30 with 1268 viewsBloodtangerine

missing in action.... on 21:24 - Oct 30 by ribble

Blood

It's a gentler and saner world on here. Very refreshing after the incendiary nature of the other board.

Tougher to get those tons you're so keen on though..........

Ribble, I am sure you are intelligent enough to realise the "tons/centuries, 50s, great knocks" etc were all done as a continual humourous "character" build....but regrettably some seem to have actually taken all that schtick seriously and "charged" me with crimes against whatever.

That said I take responsibility for myself and have gracefully buggered off!

missing in action.... on 21:30 - Oct 30 with 1267 viewsVMcB

missing in action.... on 21:22 - Oct 30 by Bloodtangerine

Nah, come on babes, you're tougher than that, I know you are!!

Don't let the few get you down, there's lots of us who really like your posts and who outnumber them!!

missing in action.... on 21:31 - Oct 30 with 1266 viewsribble

missing in action.... on 21:26 - Oct 30 by BFC_Tim

Seems to me that this site is attracting some decent posters at the moment - they should rename it AVFTT filtered!

I think many have just tired of the viciousness of the old board. I certainly did. It got to the stage when logging on was becoming just a depressing habit. The time came to give it up.

Blood - yes, of course. I was joking. A sense of humour is allowed on here btw.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 21:35]
missing in action.... on 21:42 - Oct 30 with 1245 viewsBloodtangerine

missing in action.... on 21:31 - Oct 30 by ribble

I think many have just tired of the viciousness of the old board. I certainly did. It got to the stage when logging on was becoming just a depressing habit. The time came to give it up.

Ribble, I thought so!

VMcB.....I am not soft by a long chalk but it shouldnt be about toughening it out on a msg board you go onto for a bit of footy news, a bit if banter and a laugh......even though I understand 100% why things are even more strained at the moment.

As I say you seem like a lovely lady and I appreciate you bothering to post but I am bowing out and will take the gentler road

Thanks again hun

missing in action.... on 21:43 - Oct 30 with 1244 viewsjanegallagher

missing in action.... on 21:31 - Oct 30 by ribble

Ribble you are so right it was depressing just logging in. It messed with your sanity

We’ve got Simon Sadler

missing in action.... on 21:57 - Oct 30 with 1230 viewsscu70

🎺🎺🎺🎺
missing in action.... on 22:03 - Oct 30 with 1221 viewsVMcB

missing in action.... on 21:42 - Oct 30 by Bloodtangerine

Ribble, I thought so!

VMcB.....I am not soft by a long chalk but it shouldnt be about toughening it out on a msg board you go onto for a bit of footy news, a bit if banter and a laugh......even though I understand 100% why things are even more strained at the moment.

As I say you seem like a lovely lady and I appreciate you bothering to post but I am bowing out and will take the gentler road

Thanks again hun

"I am not soft by a long chalk"

Never said you were hun but I respect your opinions.

You're welcome, it's a shame cos I thought you were one of the better posters but as long as you're here that's good!

missing in action.... on 22:09 - Oct 30 with 1210 viewsBloodtangerine

missing in action.... on 22:03 - Oct 30 by VMcB

You're welcome, it's a shame cos I thought you were one of the better posters but as long as you're here that's good!

VMcB, sorry I know you didnt mean that and I wasnt being macho....what I meant was even though I could quite easily carry on over there what is the point if its mostly hag.....it is a "leisure" activity which isnt that great as a leisure activity if its a constant battle eh

missing in action.... on 22:13 - Oct 30 with 1208 viewsMephistopheles

missing in action.... on 22:03 - Oct 30 by VMcB

Oh gawd he's here now! Only kidding BT

Ps. dunno if you were interested or not but I removed the thread you were on about above because it descended into playground farce. To pick through nearly 100 (sorry!) posts and edit them wasn't practical especially in a thread that, OP aside, added absolutely nothing beyond insults.

I also realise I'm setting myself up big time with some of the above assertions
missing in action.... on 22:17 - Oct 30 with 1201 viewsVoiceofReason

I can see why people have moved. I think it's almost impossible to have or read a proper debate over there. Sad.
missing in action.... on 22:28 - Oct 30 with 1196 viewsBloodtangerine

missing in action.... on 22:17 - Oct 30 by VoiceofReason

I can see why people have moved. I think it's almost impossible to have or read a proper debate over there. Sad.

Meph, not a problem mate..you have a tough job as a Mod...no doubt

missing in action.... on 10:10 - Oct 31 with 1143 viewsLala

missing in action.... on 22:28 - Oct 30 by Bloodtangerine

Meph, not a problem mate..you have a tough job as a Mod...no doubt

Has, we are keeping him now, so hands off

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024