Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BSA vice-chair?? 22:16 - Oct 30 with 1307 viewsVoiceofReason

Not sure of her title, but I see she's getting it in the neck again. mainly from that tiny Welsh bloke who suddenly turned up on the MBs when we got to the PL.
BSA vice-chair?? on 22:21 - Oct 30 with 1295 viewsHappy_Satsuma

I won't even give him the pleasure of going over there to see what he wrote but the fact I instantly know who you're talking about speaks volumes.

I left that site as soon as he announced he takes his 6 year old son to games and is proud to then sing bigoted songs in front of him. Beggars belief.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

BSA vice-chair?? on 22:26 - Oct 30 with 1287 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

She's had in the neck due to her general average performances on NWT and BBC Lancs.

These opportunities she should have seized with both hands yet sort of pointed a finger at it instead, very disappointing, but no one expects anything from BSA these days.

I wouldn't blame it on Phil ("the welsh guy"), we've all dealt out the criticism to our peril, don't wet yourself over it.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 22:26]
BSA vice-chair?? on 22:29 - Oct 30 with 1279 viewsrigabeliever

BSA vice-chair?? on 22:26 - Oct 30 by MyMoney_MySayPart2

She's had in the neck due to her general average performances on NWT and BBC Lancs.

These opportunities she should have seized with both hands yet sort of pointed a finger at it instead, very disappointing, but no one expects anything from BSA these days.

I wouldn't blame it on Phil ("the welsh guy"), we've all dealt out the criticism to our peril, don't wet yourself over it.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 22:26]

Thing is though MM_MS - it's a classic fault of the media that they go through their contacts, find BSA's details and then ask them to comment rather than looking for the best person. I thought Ben Burgess spoke eloquently and articulately the other night - better still they should have asked Radio Lancs for Christine who called the phone in's number - sadly they always go for the least amount of work possible! Don't blame Fiona.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

BSA vice-chair?? on 22:31 - Oct 30 with 1277 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

BSA vice-chair?? on 22:29 - Oct 30 by rigabeliever

Thing is though MM_MS - it's a classic fault of the media that they go through their contacts, find BSA's details and then ask them to comment rather than looking for the best person. I thought Ben Burgess spoke eloquently and articulately the other night - better still they should have asked Radio Lancs for Christine who called the phone in's number - sadly they always go for the least amount of work possible! Don't blame Fiona.

I've usually been critical of Ben but he was superb the other night, fair play to him.

It almost felt like Fiona hated talking about it and wanted to bury her head in the sand, just an impression I got.
BSA vice-chair?? on 22:36 - Oct 30 with 1270 viewsSouthStandSeasider

Ridiculous thread going on over there. From what I've heard she's basically being criticised for answering the questions put to her, which were about Lee Clark, rather than going into anti-Oyston ranting. It's also apparently against the grain to call him Karl, presumably only 'Koko', 'Harry Potter', 'parasite' etc count these days.

it's a sad state of affairs when genuine, lifelong fans are berated in such a way for giving up their time to speak to the radio.
BSA vice-chair?? on 23:37 - Oct 30 with 1239 viewsPlumbs

BSA vice-chair?? on 22:36 - Oct 30 by SouthStandSeasider

Ridiculous thread going on over there. From what I've heard she's basically being criticised for answering the questions put to her, which were about Lee Clark, rather than going into anti-Oyston ranting. It's also apparently against the grain to call him Karl, presumably only 'Koko', 'Harry Potter', 'parasite' etc count these days.

it's a sad state of affairs when genuine, lifelong fans are berated in such a way for giving up their time to speak to the radio.

I agree. Random Girl is a nice lass and doesn't deserve this. Lots of common sense has gone flying out of the window although BSA could do with a revamp on the media side.

They have my number (smiles)

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

BSA vice-chair?? on 08:07 - Oct 31 with 1190 viewsSTHolder

BSA vice-chair?? on 23:37 - Oct 30 by Plumbs

I agree. Random Girl is a nice lass and doesn't deserve this. Lots of common sense has gone flying out of the window although BSA could do with a revamp on the media side.

They have my number (smiles)

It's come down to the 'shoot down anyone who has an opinion I don't agree with or has put themselves forward' - journalists, fans, anyone it seems is fair game! Some have no sense of perspective - and the Welsh one doesn't even go to Bloomfield Road and hasn't for years by all accounts!
BSA vice-chair?? on 10:30 - Oct 31 with 1175 viewsterminallytangerine

BSA vice-chair?? on 08:07 - Oct 31 by STHolder

It's come down to the 'shoot down anyone who has an opinion I don't agree with or has put themselves forward' - journalists, fans, anyone it seems is fair game! Some have no sense of perspective - and the Welsh one doesn't even go to Bloomfield Road and hasn't for years by all accounts!

I note that moderators have now removed the post on FOL: a no brainer in more ways than one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024