Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we start supporting our club again ? 22:08 - Oct 31 with 5056 viewsFY4MIKEH

Yes it is our club. We have a new manager at the helm, and I for one is feeling upbeat at the prospect. As many on here have seen every match, it was becoming obvious that Riga and Koko could never work together.
He was never going to be allowed to bring anymore new faces in, and at Reading we looked devoid of ideas, and playing Perkins at left back, I then realised it was time for Riga to clear his desk.
We now need to rally on mass and support Lee and the lads. Forget the owners, Belokon will he won't he, and do our bit from the stands to give us a fighting chance.
LEE CLARKS TANGERINE ARMY......Riga is history, let's move on.
Can we start supporting our club again ? on 17:13 - Nov 2 with 716 viewsseasider1887

It would be great if we were discussing football matters again. I cant see it happening anytime soon thought.
Can we start supporting our club again ? on 15:34 - Nov 4 with 686 viewssteve_g

Interesting that a few lads from work have stopped going to games and when I asked why they said atmosphere and football.Not suggesting fans are to blame for our downfall but it seems some don't want to sit in an atmosphere of negativity and as for the football on the pitch there's no doubt that needs improving 100% before fans come back.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Can we start supporting our club again ? on 09:01 - Nov 10 with 651 viewswe_are_Superior

In my opinion we can only start supporting the club again, when the club give us something to support!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024