Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was awful - lost all style of play from before 17:08 - Nov 1 with 1065 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

No moves of note or link up play, struggled to find a man, just lumped it to big men up front, no creative players in midfield, boring to watch and really looked like a team bottom of the league by a mile. We will be relegated by February judging by that today.
That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 17:14 - Nov 1 with 1048 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Too right, shocking stuff.

20 points from a possible 129 I think.

Still, they'll be the "get behind the team" brigade in force come Wednesday at 7:30pm.

Oyston Out!
That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 17:21 - Nov 1 with 1017 viewsOdinsRaven

Worse than under Riga. The players are not good enough FACT. We need to start again from scratch. I'm sure some mushrooms will be along shortly to highlight the positives of Oyston FC

Blackpool FC is no more...
That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 17:41 - Nov 1 with 982 viewsMrTangerineMan

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 17:21 - Nov 1 by OdinsRaven

Worse than under Riga. The players are not good enough FACT. We need to start again from scratch. I'm sure some mushrooms will be along shortly to highlight the positives of Oyston FC

Blackpool FC is no more...

You would have thought they would be trying to impress the new manager - total cr@p - no positives to take away from the game.
That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 18:25 - Nov 1 with 905 viewsTang67

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 17:41 - Nov 1 by MrTangerineMan

You would have thought they would be trying to impress the new manager - total cr@p - no positives to take away from the game.

Piss poor I agree too many players not good enough in the final analysis

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 18:59 - Nov 1 with 860 viewsTwelveAngryMen

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 18:25 - Nov 1 by Tang67

Piss poor I agree too many players not good enough in the final analysis

Maybe Riga was getting the best out of an woefully under-resourced squad after all

#footballfirst

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 19:11 - Nov 1 with 838 viewsBloodtangerine

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 18:59 - Nov 1 by TwelveAngryMen

Maybe Riga was getting the best out of an woefully under-resourced squad after all

Truly awful. Even as a Manc interloper I am depressed.........mostly because it was all so unecessary......Tim, imho the best hope is to encourage that bid as I said in the BST meeting mate

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 20:25 - Nov 1 with 775 viewsPNENIL

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 19:11 - Nov 1 by Bloodtangerine

Truly awful. Even as a Manc interloper I am depressed.........mostly because it was all so unecessary......Tim, imho the best hope is to encourage that bid as I said in the BST meeting mate

With all the premiership money we've received and all the big money fees we've had in as we've sold our best players, the reality is that the likes of rochdale and fleetwood with their 2.5 k crowds would wipe the floor with us on the pitch right now. Thats testament to the greed of one family who while others have strived in less privileged positions with professionalism and pride they have just taken and taken.
You could have taken a league two club in our place and they would have amassed more points than we have right now. And I suspect that what Riga got out of the players is the best we are going to see and its going to go even more downhill from here.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 20:30]
That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 22:49 - Nov 1 with 668 viewsCurryman

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 20:25 - Nov 1 by PNENIL

With all the premiership money we've received and all the big money fees we've had in as we've sold our best players, the reality is that the likes of rochdale and fleetwood with their 2.5 k crowds would wipe the floor with us on the pitch right now. Thats testament to the greed of one family who while others have strived in less privileged positions with professionalism and pride they have just taken and taken.
You could have taken a league two club in our place and they would have amassed more points than we have right now. And I suspect that what Riga got out of the players is the best we are going to see and its going to go even more downhill from here.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 20:30]

There were 5 Canadians, over here for a while and taking some games in behind me today. They couldn't believe the difference they saw in the team from what they had seen on telly when we were in the Premier. They wanted to know who Oyston was and why we wanted him out, so I gave them a potted history.

One remarked so they have got rid of around £90 million?

Another said we looked about as good as a first division side.

As I was leaving, 10 minutes before the end, all five wished us luck, said we needed a chairman like ours like they needed a hole in their head and said OYSTON OUT.

To me that speaks volumes.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Login to get fewer ads

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 19:29 - Nov 2 with 554 viewsCashCow

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 22:49 - Nov 1 by Curryman

There were 5 Canadians, over here for a while and taking some games in behind me today. They couldn't believe the difference they saw in the team from what they had seen on telly when we were in the Premier. They wanted to know who Oyston was and why we wanted him out, so I gave them a potted history.

One remarked so they have got rid of around £90 million?

Another said we looked about as good as a first division side.

As I was leaving, 10 minutes before the end, all five wished us luck, said we needed a chairman like ours like they needed a hole in their head and said OYSTON OUT.

To me that speaks volumes.

The problem for me is whilst there is no one in midfield who can pass the ball forward we will never get anywhere - that's where Clark needs to start!
That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 08:41 - Nov 3 with 523 viewsSTHolder

That was awful - lost all style of play from before on 19:29 - Nov 2 by CashCow

The problem for me is whilst there is no one in midfield who can pass the ball forward we will never get anywhere - that's where Clark needs to start!

I think the 'worse than under Riga' comments are from those with short memories - we have been subjected to utter crap this season and Saturday would have been no better with Riga in charge!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024