Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Devolution of our midfield 20:04 - Nov 1 with 1128 viewsMr_Brightside

[Post edited 2 Nov 2014 19:20]

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

The Devolution of our midfield on 19:20 - Nov 2 with 1026 viewsMr_Brightside

Tried posting this yesterday but had an epic fail (wondered why no one had commented!)

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

The Devolution of our midfield on 21:37 - Nov 2 with 1008 viewsKOSBowlCut

The Devolution of our midfield on 19:20 - Nov 2 by Mr_Brightside

Tried posting this yesterday but had an epic fail (wondered why no one had commented!)

That probably best sums up everything that is wrong with this Blackpool team - nothing in the heart of it!!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

The Devolution of our midfield on 21:43 - Nov 2 with 984 viewsstu

Depressing

Tangerine is the new black

The Devolution of our midfield on 21:45 - Nov 2 with 974 viewsBigbrother

The Devolution of our midfield on 21:43 - Nov 2 by stu

Depressing

.. and there Ladies and Gentleman is where the problem lies! If McMahon and Lundstram ever play together again I think that's it for me!!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

The Devolution of our midfield on 09:17 - Nov 3 with 823 viewsCashCow

If the likes of Adam and Vaughan were out there when we were lower Championship all those years ago you can bet there's similar players out there now. Problem is Ince never looked for anyone, Ferguson was short term and by all accounts Riga scouted one Prem game.

We desperately need a scouting network back in place - where this club has gone horribly wrong. I"d bring Parkes back as a scout - he basically built the side Ollie gad success with!!
The Devolution of our midfield on 07:54 - Nov 5 with 721 viewsWindyMiller

No Grandin or Angel in there either - we really did have an embarrassment of riches - oh for a Ferguson type character!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

The Devolution of our midfield on 10:35 - Nov 5 with 707 viewswe_are_Superior

The Devolution of our midfield on 07:54 - Nov 5 by WindyMiller

No Grandin or Angel in there either - we really did have an embarrassment of riches - oh for a Ferguson type character!

Is Southern playing much for Fleetwood?

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

The Devolution of our midfield on 11:00 - Nov 5 with 701 viewsArchibaldKnox

The Devolution of our midfield on 09:17 - Nov 3 by CashCow

If the likes of Adam and Vaughan were out there when we were lower Championship all those years ago you can bet there's similar players out there now. Problem is Ince never looked for anyone, Ferguson was short term and by all accounts Riga scouted one Prem game.

We desperately need a scouting network back in place - where this club has gone horribly wrong. I"d bring Parkes back as a scout - he basically built the side Ollie gad success with!!

Tony Parkes was shat on, from a great height, by Koko. Don't you remember the Koko lies about how Tony's family life was difficult and so he had decided not to work with BFC? And then TP responding publicly stating that, actually, the truth was that the salary offered was peanuts and, after all he had done in stabilising the club after Grayson's departure, he felt he had been treated abysmally. Yes, TP's work was greatly underrated by Koko. Especially in terms of the players he identified. But would he want anything more to do with Koko? This club is an Augean stable that needs sluicing out.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 18:33]
Login to get fewer ads

The Devolution of our midfield on 16:06 - Nov 5 with 672 viewsseaside_summers

The Devolution of our midfield on 11:00 - Nov 5 by ArchibaldKnox

Tony Parkes was shat on, from a great height, by Koko. Don't you remember the Koko lies about how Tony's family life was difficult and so he had decided not to work with BFC? And then TP responding publicly stating that, actually, the truth was that the salary offered was peanuts and, after all he had done in stabilising the club after Grayson's departure, he felt he had been treated abysmally. Yes, TP's work was greatly underrated by Koko. Especially in terms of the players he identified. But would he want anything more to do with Koko? This club is an Augean stable that needs sluicing out.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 18:33]

Thoroughly depressing. That top midfield 3 is the best I've seen in my lifetime, possibly ever. What has KO done to replace them? Nowt. He couldn't give a toss.

Charlie loved bombing on, long range shots and creating.
Vaughany created too and ran solidly for 90 mins
Gnashers was just a rock. Sat in front of the back 4 and protected them. Wore his heart on his sleeve. More than what can be said of Lundstram or Jacob F****** Mellis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024