Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clark can turn this situation around 20:12 - Nov 1 with 860 viewsOsbourne

Pool 0 Ipswich 2

Pool fans need to give Lee Clark full backing. He will of had a good look at the situation today. With Cubero and Perkins out today via injury and suspension, Clark had to utilize what was available to him.

Next 5 games are winnable games :
Fulham (A) - 20th in league.
Leeds (A) - 19th
Bolton (H) - 23rd
Rotherham (A) - 17th
Birmingham (H) - 22nd

Lee Clark can get points from these matches. I thought that he did everything today that he could do. He looked very professional. Like the Pool fans today, Clark will of made his observations. Clark can get points from the next 5 games.

There are still 31 games left this season. That is an available 93 points. I feel sure, having seen Clark today, that he can move Pool to safety this season. Do not underestimate our new manager.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 20:13]
Clark can turn this situation around on 20:18 - Nov 1 with 840 viewsBloodtangerine

I am not doubting the manager (he has had one game in charge), time will tell . I dont have any doubts re the players though...they are not good enough bar maybe 2/3......I have no doubt about that at all

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Clark can turn this situation around on 20:23 - Nov 1 with 831 viewschesterbfc

Clark can turn this situation around on 20:18 - Nov 1 by Bloodtangerine

I am not doubting the manager (he has had one game in charge), time will tell . I dont have any doubts re the players though...they are not good enough bar maybe 2/3......I have no doubt about that at all

on today,s performance can anybody name 4 certs for a 1st team berth,even lewis is struggling. Long doesnt help either
Clark can turn this situation around on 19:09 - Nov 2 with 737 viewsbrassedoff

Clark can turn this situation around on 20:23 - Nov 1 by chesterbfc

on today,s performance can anybody name 4 certs for a 1st team berth,even lewis is struggling. Long doesnt help either

I think he can turn it around IF he gets the backing - ships half a dozen out and brings in some talented, young and hungry players. Think he's the man to do it though.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Clark can turn this situation around on 11:35 - Nov 3 with 712 viewsLala

Clark can turn this situation around on 19:09 - Nov 2 by brassedoff

I think he can turn it around IF he gets the backing - ships half a dozen out and brings in some talented, young and hungry players. Think he's the man to do it though.

Very optimistic OP in view of things, but I don't doubt the possibility is there..

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Clark can turn this situation around on 12:13 - Nov 3 with 693 viewsscratchingshed

Clark can turn this situation around on 11:35 - Nov 3 by Lala

Very optimistic OP in view of things, but I don't doubt the possibility is there..

6 games 0 points from me I am afraid.
Clark can turn this situation around on 12:59 - Nov 3 with 666 viewsseasider13

Can Clark motivate these players and get some fire back in their bellys like displayed against Cardiff.

Failing that how about kicking some arse , failing that get rid of the dead wood and build a squad.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Clark can turn this situation around on 14:04 - Nov 3 with 648 viewsscu70

Clark can turn this situation around on 12:59 - Nov 3 by seasider13

Can Clark motivate these players and get some fire back in their bellys like displayed against Cardiff.

Failing that how about kicking some arse , failing that get rid of the dead wood and build a squad.

Can't see it.think we'll be more or less relegated by January.
Clark can turn this situation around on 14:18 - Nov 3 with 636 viewsronsonmg

Yes, I agree, all winnable games, but all those teams except Rotherham have just changed managers, so will be playing better. Birmingham got Rowett will he get them playing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024